5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, beautiful bra
The bra is very nice; looks and feels like some of the more expensive brands out there without the price tag. The closures are easy and it is so comfortable and supportive.
Published on March 10, 2010 by E. Alphin

2.0 out of 5 stars uncomfortable
this bra 1. doesn't fit right, it creates what i call "torpedo boob" -making an ugly cone shape instead of round.. 2. the lace on it causes it to be very itchy! If I hadn't already worn it out of desperation, Id be returning it right now.
Published on December 23, 2010 by JKel

2.0 out of 5 stars uncomfortable, December 23, 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Lightly Padded Nursing Bra with Lace Trim (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars SO UNCOMFORTABLE!!, February 7, 2011
I ordered two of these bras because I thought they looked feminine and pretty and they were priced right. They fit well, but the material is SO ITCHY and uncomfortable! By the end of the day, the skin underneath my breasts has red, rashy welts. I do not normally have sensative skin, and I have tried throwing a ton of fabric softener in with the wash, but still not very comfortable!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, but low quality, May 18, 2010
Loved the shape & stylish support but....one of the cheap plastic clasps broke the first day I wore it! It was returned the next day.

2.0 out of 5 stars not a quality product, March 22, 2012
I bought 2 of these because the price was right. After only 3 washings the lace trim is coming undone and is fraying on both bras. Also they do not lay smooth across the breasts and leave ridges and wrinkles under clothing. I would not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poorly made and low quality material, June 10, 2011
I purchased this bra b/c of other reviews, now I wish I hadn't. The overall design is beautiful, however the stitching falls apart very easily. The material starts to pill after one washing and isn't very good quality. I won't be purchasing another lamaze nursing bra

2.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable, February 15, 2011
This bra is made of material that is not very soft and itches. It does not lay right and it is the right size and so it rides up. It is also not a strict underwire so it does not offer the support that I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, beautiful bra, March 10, 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Lightly Padded Nursing Bra with Lace Trim (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's pretty, but..., November 13, 2011
This bra is pretty, and flattering. However not very comfortable. The cup is very stiff, making nursing difficult. You would not want to wear it for more than a couple of hours.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not as functional as other nursing bras, April 3, 2011
I wanted a prettier nursing bra than the white and gray ones I have... this is prettier, but the padding makes it awkward to get out of the way when nursing my son and it just is not as comfortable as my cheaper nursing bras.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Maternity Bra, I've ever owned, and it makes you feel sexy!, December 13, 2010
Best Maternity Bra. It fits perfectly & looks great. It doesn't cut into your skin in places like another bra I've purchased. I got it a cup size larger (B to a C) than I normally am when not pregnant (and increased from my usual 34 to 36.) It is a full coverage bra for me. Fits before and after feeding. The light padding comes in handy just in case I leak and forgot a pad. Cons- the lace wears quickly and begins to look fuzzy. The inside strap that is there after you unlatch to nurse will sometimes hang over where he nurses which gets him upset. Regardless I love love the bra, will purchase more if I find other colors.