5.0 out of 5 stars Great first toy
My son loved this from 2 months on. He is 6 months and still likes playing with these. It says spot clean only but I've run it through the washer a few times and it's still jingles, crinkled and entertains :D
Published on September 4, 2011 by MandusMaximus

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed--these do not all separate for stacking!
I bought these as a baby/holiday gift. Thought they were stackable, but three of the four blocks are actually connected, so you cannot stack and have baby knock over--isn't that the point of blocks?!
How disappointing. Kind of annoying to pay for shipping to return this item. Not pleased.
Published on December 9, 2011 by JH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed--these do not all separate for stacking!, December 9, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first toy, September 4, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, well designed - and super plushy, June 8, 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Mix & Match Activity Blocks (Baby Product)
As well constructed as any other Lamaze products (read: awesome), these blocks have been a success but perhaps not a 'hit' with our little girl (for hit, see Freddy the Firefly or Stacking Rings). She'll goof off with the plushy, connected blocks for a few minutes, but ultimately moves on to something that gives her a bit more freedom to play around. Still a great product, from a great company.

2.0 out of 5 stars eh, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Mix & Match Activity Blocks (Baby Product)
My son doesn't play with this toy. I don't understand blocks that are attached to each other. It's cute and brightly colored. I like it a lot aesthetically, but it's not really much to play with. I'd buy something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, December 31, 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Mix & Match Activity Blocks (Baby Product)
WheN I bought this item I thought it was four separate blocks, but they are actually attached which made it a perfect car seat toy. All the different textures are great. My son especially loves the crinkle block. It is a really well made product like everything Lamaze makes

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea in theory..., February 3, 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Mix & Match Activity Blocks (Baby Product)
I bought this for use at the child care center that I work out. It's only been a few months and they have come a part. Keep in mind that we wash these a couple times a week as they are used by many infants each day... All cloth toys are played with for only a day before going in the hamper to be washed. The tabs linking the blocks together started to give way in less than a month and after 3 months the tabs that gave way have started to unravel the seam. These may be just fine for a one child house but if you plan to clean them often or use them for multiple children they may not last as long as you'd like.
They are bright and the kiddos do love them.

3.0 out of 5 stars cute and colorful, October 19, 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Mix & Match Activity Blocks (Baby Product)
I ordered this toy for my son. I guess I didn't look closely enough because I thought they were all separate blocks. In fact they are connected. They are still very cute and colorful and I am sure my son will love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby girl loves it, April 29, 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Mix & Match Activity Blocks (Baby Product)
I introduced this toy to my baby girl when she was a month old. She loved it!
She still loves looking at all different colors, touching all textures, and she is fascinated when I show her how these blocks move (they are connected to each other.)
I knew these blocks were connected because I read the reviews. Yes, the photo of the toy is misleading. But I think it is a great feature. It's not just another set of blocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for 6 month old, December 31, 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Mix & Match Activity Blocks (Baby Product)
Just the right size for 6 month old hands. Soft enough to grasp and great textures and sounds to maintain interest.

5.0 out of 5 stars baby loves it!, May 8, 2014
Ryan Whitfield (Los Angeles, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Mix & Match Activity Blocks (Baby Product)
I am growing fond of Lamaze products. At first I was turned off by the vivid colors thinking they may be too bright for baby-however he seems to love playing with all the toys I have purchased from them. It is stitched well and there are no dangers of baby cutting lips on corners.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›