Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lamaze Peek-A-Boo Puppy Cloth Book (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2013
I saw the one-star review of this book and HAD to write my own. Here's why. I have several of the Lamaze cloth books. Some have words, some don't. My 6-month-old LOVES these books! She isn't at all patient with the board books, but there's something about these cloth books that make her sit perfectly and listen to the whole story - that Mommy makes up. For some reason when I try to "read" a book with words, she gets a little bored. But when I make up stories for Mittens the Kitten and Peek-a-Boo Puppy she sits captivated and listens. These books, I don't know what it is about them but they deserve 5 stars for not only being made with baby-safe products but also getting my daughter's attention when other books don't. I highly recommend these books.
on August 1, 2012
My 10 month old and I have LOVED Peek A Boo Forest, so I thought Peek A Boo Puppy would be equally enjoyable. I was very disappointed to find that the book DOES NOT HAVE ANY WORDS on the book. Not even a TITLE or a BENEFITS OF THIS BOOK FOR YOUR CHILD on the back of it. It is literally a "picture" book, like the description says, but you'd think they would have even ONE WORD on the pages. But there was not a single word on the entire plush book.

The book is described as intended for 6 months old plus. Six months old and older are all about learning language, not just learning pictures. My 10 month old just looked at this book, flipped through the pages, and looked at me with a look on her face that said, "This book is broken."

I could never find this item in stores, so I never got an opportunity to see what the book was all about. So I thought I'd take a chance with amazon. I have sent a customer feedback message to Tomy Lamaze also. I will update on here if I receive a reply.
on June 26, 2013
Just as it looks like in the pic! Matches the lamaze puppy (which we don't have) But my son loves the cloth books.
They have plenty of colour and is particularly hard wearing.

We like how it's washable if it gets dirty (or in our case, baby dribble)
on January 13, 2014
My grandson is 6 months old and he really loved both of the books. The krinkle noise and the texture made good biting for him and the colors really fascinated him. He would play for quite a while before getting bored. The book is light in weight and he cannot hurt himself while he is shaking it all over the place. So I would recommend thse books highly.

Maw Maw Margaret
on August 1, 2013
Nice bright colors and enough tactile stimulation really keeps my baby's attention. It's super soft and when he's done looking at it, he likes to put the corners of the pages in his mouth. I haven't washed it yet, so I'm hoping it washes well. Also, I like that it has a handle on the back so that I can attach it to his car seat or excersaucer with one of those straps which you can also buy on Amazon.
on August 24, 2013
We purchased the Peek-A-Boo Forrest book before this one and it was a huge hit with our son. We wanted to expand the collection and decided to purchase this Peek-A-Boo Puppy book. We were extremely disappointed to find it had no story...it's just a cloth book of pictures, which is less exciting and engaging for our 9 month old son. My husband created a rhyme for the book, but still disappointing since he and I are the only ones that know the words so no one else can 'read' this one to him.
on November 26, 2013
This is a very cute book. Just want to let everyone know there is not a story line or words in this book, so you have to make them up as you go along. But my 6mo. son loves to teeth on it, listen to the crunchies and throw it around.
on March 9, 2013
I purchased this book for my granddaughter and she loves it. The colors are bright and she is also very interested in the textures. She is 7 months and is able to lift the flaps. I expect to read this book to her many times.
on November 16, 2013
This book doesn't have any words. Its been interesting making up the story. I just don't like this as much as our other Lamaze cloth books (Peek-A-Boo Forest is the best one!)
on April 20, 2013
This fabric book is adorable the only thing that I would of wanted to see is words for the story to read it to our daughter but making up a storyline will do good too

See 1 answered question