5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favorite
I received this at my baby shower, and it has become my daughter's favorite toy. This amuses her the longest per session, and most consistently day to day.

Published on June 13, 2008 by Victorian house renovator

3.0 out of 5 stars with nice textures and colors
It's cute, with nice textures and colors. A shame my daughter never really got attached to it.
Published 5 months ago by Mom&Dad

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favorite, June 13, 2008
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow My Friend Emily Take Along Toy (Baby Product)

Her favourite parts are the two rings in Emily's hand - perfect for teething and clutching (she is also a fan of teething on the white ring you use to clip the doll on things - the edges are beveled and just the right width - and seems to find this soothing on her gums). She also loves the crinkle skirt, particularly the "hem" of the dress, with all of its different textured fabrics. Every so often, she squishes Emily's feet to hear them crinkle. She likes the rattle within Emily, too.

Although it is speculation, the high contrast of color and pattern in her dress seem to be part of what keeps my daughter so interested (she stares at the doll intently when touching and playing with the dress).

When I bounce the doll from the attachment hanger at the top, she laughs and laughs.

This is the toy I clip to her car seat when we go out: it keeps her amused all day.

Wonderful toy - SO glad I received this as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Friend Emily, February 1, 2008
I purchased this doll for my daughter when she was just three and a half months old. At first she didn't have much interest, but one day she fell in love with it. She holds onto the rings so tight and chews on any part she can get into her mouth. The best part is the clip that attaches to the car seat, so it always keeps her quiet in the stores (which makes her MY friend Emily too haha). So if you're looking for something to entertain a little one, the Lamaze toys are a great way to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Emily toy, January 6, 2009
My 4 month old grandaughter loves Emily. She likes her crackly sound, and she is easy for her to maneuver, unlike heavy, bulky toys. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emily's Our Friend, Too!, December 11, 2007
This little doll is a huge hit at our house! Our now six month old daughter has enjoyed this toy since she was about 3-4 months old, when we first brought her home from Babies R Us. She loves all of the various textures, sounds and feel-its that Emily has to offer, and I love that she is totally portable, really well-made and can clip on and go with us wherever we go. This toy really is worth every penny and is a perfect companion for strollers, car seats and home!

5.0 out of 5 stars much bigger and cuter then pictured, December 5, 2007
When I first saw Emily on Amazon, I thought this would be perfect for my three month old since she is just now getting into loving toys (that are appropriate for her age). It had lots of little tinkling things for her to play with and learn on, but I was wondering if 10 bucks was a little high for it. I went ahead and got it thinking it was going be a little bit smaller as just a regular little doll. When the package came, much to my amay, I found it much bigger then what is pictured! It's about half a three month old's size and it's so neat! The little skirt make sounds, the rattle on the neck, twisty toe hair and ties for the shoes, teether from the hands and not to mention I can put it on her car seat to play with when we go to the store or restaurant to keep her entertained and she loved it! She got so excited the first time I gave it to her! Great 5 stars and well worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars cute toy~, December 31, 2007
My eleven year old picked this out as a gift for her one-year old cousin. We were pleased that she was definitely interested in it, she liked the crunchy sound it makes as well as the bright colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars gaga for dolly, October 7, 2007
My baby has been gaga over this doll since she was 6 weeks old. She stared at it at first, then begin smiling, now at 3 months she kicks, coos, and gurgles everytime she sees Emily. This is the first toy she responded too and it is by far her favorite. Her 8-month old cousin loves it too. She grabs it whenever she can and shakes the rattle and uses the teethers to soothe her gums. Its fun to see this doll work for both babies. The colors are bright and the crinkle noises and rattles are so fun it really gets both girls excited. I just ordered one for the cousin and I will buy this doll for all future babies in the family! and for friends too! I highly recommend...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great except for the hook!, August 30, 2009
Our 4 month old LOVES this toy. The bright colors and various textures are awesome! Our daughter likes to grab the rings in her hand and shake the whole doll. She giggles like mad! The only thing I would change - make the hook removeable. We don't really need to attach it to anything, and the plastic hook is HARD! Our little whacked herself in the face with it once when she shook it and it scared the daylights out of her! After that, I cut the hook off and now it's perfect! It's entertaining for our daughter, inexpensive, and well made. Love it, but I suggest cutting the hook off. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, June 27, 2010
Lyndon Corpuz (OCEANSIDE, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
I was very pleased that my daughter interacted with this doll. I purchased a lot of 4 Lamaze hanging products and my daughter seems to respond to this doll the most. Very please with the price since she has used it on a daily basis. My daughter is 4 months old now and she has been playing with this doll for 2 months now.

5.0 out of 5 stars 6-month-old daughter loves it!, January 4, 2011
Betsy (Portsmouth, VA) - See all my reviews
My 6-month-old daughter just received this doll for Christmas, and she was fascinated with it right away. She loves the crinkle sound, and will grab and hug it enthusiastically with both arms, and put her mouth all over it. Her fingers explore the different textures, and she likes grabbing the rings. Best doll yet!

Lamaze Play & Grow My Friend Emily Take Along Toy