5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and soft and ouch-free
I have a stacking rings toy from another brand, but is made of hard plastic. A couple times, my baby has whacked himself in the face or hurt his gums with them. I purchased Lamaze's stacking rings and he loves it much better. It's soft so it doesn't hurt.
Published on July 31, 2012 by Shirley Bonanni

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be more carefully constructed
My son loves the rattle and crinkle aspects of the toy, and I like that it's not plastic. But the top ring's seams split open, exposing the stuffing, and so I had to throw it out after just a couple month's of play.
Published on March 12, 2012 by L. Mosley

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and soft and ouch-free, July 31, 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rainbow Stacking Rings Developmental Toy (Baby Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be more carefully constructed, March 12, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE~! SOFT, TOTALLY WASHABLE IN MACHINE AND TONS OF FUN, January 6, 2013
This is an extra large toy, I am impressed with every Lamaze purchase I make, clothing or toys and their toys are all super sized! They are awesome and worth every penny! The rings all come off and are stackable in any order. You can remove a ring or two and let your baby play with just one at a time! My son is only 4 months old and he can hold onto one of the small rings now. There are many different textures and colors for your baby to enjoy. Each piece is ultra soft and washable and the toy creates long lasting fun and is easy and safe for baby to chew on. My little one nibbles on the soft fabric and likes to drool all over it. I put these in a washable laundry bag and toss them into the washer, no dry. It's a great toy, as are every one of Lamaze's toys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great safe educational toy, April 22, 2013
J. Reulet (Baton Rouge, LA) - See all my reviews
I bought this toy for my 5 month old granddaughter so she hasn't had much time to play with this toy, but I will tell you what I like about it. I bought the FP toy for my sons which they loved, but I had to watch when they were younger that they didn't fall on the hard plastic pole or even the harder plastic base. The Lamaze pole is encased in a spongy foam material. There is a hard piece at the very top of the pole, but because of the protective layers it doesn't present any safety issues. The hard part allow a baby to gnaw and chew on the top without damaging the mouth, gums, or teeth. There are colorful ribbons on top to chew on, but my toy's ribbons are sewn very close together and do not fan out like the displayed toy. The pole having black and white stripes and black and white dots on the top is stimulating for babies. The bottom ring does not come off and doesn't make any crinkly sounds like the other four rings. Each colorful ring has different textures to the material. What I especially like about the rings is there is no right or wrong way to assembly the rings. When my boys were little they were frustrated with the FP rings because you had to go in order to put the rings on. With this toy when a baby is little she can enjoy the accomplishment of just getting the ring on the pole and not having to worry about any order. As a child gets a little older they can learn the correct order for ring placement. A great developmental toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Stacking Fun!, January 10, 2013
I really like these rainbow stacking rings because they are quality made, have terrific textures and colors and are easy for baby to grab, mouth and toss about. We've been playing with this product for about 3 weeks and it doesn't disappoint. The rings stack onto a black and white striped base which has some fun ribbon strips sprouting out the top. Each of these features are interesting and attention grabbing for baby. I love that I don't have to worry about stepping on hard plastic toys or that baby will whack himself in the head with this rings (which he seems to do a lot of lately!). This is a great toy for my little guy, who is currently 7 months old. I suspect it will amuse and delight him for some time to come...especially when we start to really learn colors, size relationships and more. For comparison, I have the fisher price stacking rings, which are a classic toy and fun, too. While we are enjoying the FP rings, I just love the Lamaze stacking rings...worth every penny and I would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this toy!, May 23, 2012
Bright colors, different textures and patterns, high contrast "stick" to put the rings on. It has held up well with all the playing so far too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice textures, September 22, 2011
I bought this toy for our vision impaired baby. The colors are bright and bold and there are different textures. We typically use the rings as individual toys (baby is 3 months old) but anticipate him being able to stack it in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect toy!, January 1, 2013
My baby is 7 months old and she loves it... it is nice and soft, perfect for the teething, she can safely put the rings in her mouth, she loves the color and plays a lot with the little things on the top...
I would highly recommend it, so much better and safer than the plastic ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring stacker, August 2, 2014
My 6 month old daughter enjoys playing with this. All of the rings crinkle and have somewhat different textures on them. The pole that they go on has a little jingly bell, and this is her favorite part! The larger rings may be difficult to handle for younger babies. I have not have the issues that others have mentioned about the seams coming apart. We have had the toy for about a month, and she plays with it daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, October 4, 2013
My daughter loves this toy. She can grab all of the rings and she likes the fabric. Her favorite thing to do is chew on the red ring. I love that I can throw the whole thing in the washing machine and it comes out clean and looking brand new.