Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
votes
they are on the flowers, and not bright.. meaning, not to bright for babies eyes.. just perfect.. My 3 month old granddaughter absolutely loves this! it makes her smile everytime she sees it.. Her older sister loves to make it sing for her too :) a perfect gift!
Feb 22, 2015 by lynette smith
votes
There are three settings one is just chimes, the second plays "if you happy and you know it" and I'm not sure of the name of the other song.
Sep 20, 2014 by Valina Rudolph
votes
It has 3 modes. One is just tones when the flowers are moved, another mode plays 2 or 3 songs and then the 3rd mode plays the same songs for a longer time. The flowers light up, too.
Jan 14, 2014 by Anonymous
votes
I haven't had to clean it yet, but when I do I will probably use something like Lysol wipes, or just a warm soapy rag.
Dec 31, 2013 by Jana
votes
Double a
Dec 7, 2013 by R Sarah Cavataio
votes
9x6. Takes 3 AA batteries
Nov 23, 2013 by SHARON SPARKS
votes
The box said 6month +. We have ours strapped on her car seat handle. I can't see anything that could be considered small parts. Our baby got hers for her first birthday and absolutely loves it. Definitely recommend.
Dec 19, 2014 by Annette Dauner Olson
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers