Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lambers CMA Review : Test Prep software for the CMA exam
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 10, 2003
I bought this to supplement my studies using the Gleim books. I was hoping to study the Gleim books, then take numerous practice exams using the Lambers to help fine tune my skills for the exam. While I appreciate the fact that this software has so many real questions from past exams, as a true study tool, it is almost useless. If you miss a question and read the explanation, you learn nothing. The reasons for missing any question are always stated as "(a) is incorrect because it is." It rarely explains WHY you were wrong or why the correct answer was right, other than "it is." Questions involving ratio analysis give numbers in the explanation, but don't tell you where they are from! You'll appreciate the realistic exam-like setting and real questions from old exams, but if you aren't simply testing what you already think you know, buy some other product....especially for $$$. As to be expected, a couple questions are outdated and every once in a while, you'll find a question that is missing information; but overall it is an adequate tool for practicing TAKING the exam.
on September 28, 2000
The software was excellent. I have found the questions to be very useful and the explanation of the correct answers was excellent. A "must" to test your understanding of the material on the cma exam.
on June 5, 2001
i have bought this test software from amazon and beleive me i dont advice anyone to buy it because it is not user friendly first compared to gelim second it doenst have enough questions to practive , question are limited and not in a good standing ,...
on June 25, 1999
It took me one whole year to find CMA book that suited my preferenc