Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lambs and Ivy Enchanted Forest Hamper, Green (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 30, 2011
We got the entire set and this hamper showed up yesturday. It came broken with the screw out of the leg and loose in the box. The legs are cheap unfinished wood. The cloth hamper is lined with a netting that is so thin that the loops that hold it up are mesh as well and any weight at all would destroy it. I think it is more for looks. I was surprised because it got great reviews. Disappointed in the quality but since it matches the theme we plan on keeping it.
on May 3, 2013
I was originally disappointed by the quality when I opened the box. Cheap stick legs to support the cloth bag, and an interior lining I was sure would just break with light use. But we've had this and used it for several months now, and it normally gets over half-full before it's emptied for cleaning. It is holding up well, and I don't see there being a problem for us having this around through until our next child has grown past its use. It's expensive for the quality you receive, but it matches the set and at least holds up over time.
on October 9, 2010
This hamper is so soft and cute, and the colors are much nicer in person! It's big enough to hold more baby laundry than you'll probably ever have to wash at once, and has a cloth flap on top so that the clothing inside isn't visible. This would work in a boy's or girl's room. However, after looking more closely at the hamper, I've noticed that the unfinished wood frame is full of "peeling" cracks and splinters. Some of the pieces of wood sticking out would definitely give a child a splinter big enough for a hospital visit to get the whole thing removed. It's definitely cute in my baby's room, but I will for sure be sanding the wood before he is old enough to get his hands anywhere near it! For the price of this hamper, I would not have purchased it knowing that I would have to sand it myself or risk injury to my child.
review image
on March 17, 2016
I use this in my bathroom. I am an adult (mostly). I just love the little deer! This hamper is actually bigger than I expected, which is nice. It will hold a full load of clothes, and is strong enough to handle adult clothes! The material feels very velvety and this is a very well made hamper.
on November 16, 2013
We've owned this hamper for over three years now, and it is holding up well. The color is true to the photos, and the fabric is very soft. The mesh bag inside has held up well to washing. I usually loop the handles around the wood dowels a few times a few times to shorten the bag, to keep it from touching the outer cover in the event anything I put in it is wet.

I would highly recommend this hamper.
on September 15, 2012
Super cute hamper.The plaid pattern is not a match for the plaid pattern on the crib bedding set, but it's not noticeable unless you put the two right up next to each other. The hamper matches the collection's valance (those that purchased separately) perfectly.

Inside is a mesh catch, so you pull all the clothes out in one scoop and leave the hamper in the room.
on April 17, 2013
I bought this to go along with the bedding set. I love that it has a mesh liner, keeps the odor down when I put clothes that have been spit up on in there. I also really like the flap on top, hides the mess and just makes it look nice and more of an accessory than a necessity. My only gripe is that I do not like that the frame is white-washed. It would look so much better if the frame were stained a darker color, or even just natural wood.
on May 26, 2014
My son's bedroom theme was the Lambs and Ivy Enchanted Forest. I received the hamper prior to his birth - more than 4 years ago. Despite the comments I see here, I can vouch that the hamper I had was remarkably sturdy. The mesh bag has held up for the entire 4 years we've had it - being hauled up and down stairs, partially filled and way overstuffed, being tossed on the floor of the laundry room and walked on. Same goes for the frame; it's been carried around our house more than once, and has never given any indication of wearing out or being close to breaking. Now that my son has opinions of his own on his bedroom decor, we will be retiring this hamper, but I can definitely say that it has more than done its duty here!
on January 7, 2012
We haven't used it yet. The colors are noticeably lighter in person but still very cute. The fabric is very soft and the detail is nice. We didn't even realize that it comes with a removable mesh lining which makes getting dirty clothes out much easier. This is the first piece out of this set that we've received. Can't wait to get the rest!
on January 24, 2013
It matches the Lambs and Ivy Enchancted Forest perfectly. Only concern is the sturdiness of the hamper. We're afraid our son will destroy it by the time he's able too.