Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on October 17, 2012
This is a gorgeous purse but I did have some trouble with the company. I received one email saying the product had been shipped then 14 days later received another email- after complaining- that it was shipped again before I got it. There was a chemical smell to the purse which was overpowering for the first two weeks. Now the smell is gone and the look of the puse is nice.
on January 10, 2012
Gift recipient age 24 loved it, immediately filled it for use. Nice style, super quick shipping. A good every day purse for the price.
on October 14, 2012
I absolutely love my purse it is so soft and roomy. It smells so fresh and new. I'm glad I bought it.
on March 5, 2014
I'm sure any lady out there can,t have enough shoes or purses. This purse caught my wifes eye
and I ordered it for her as a little extra gift since she always does little things for me. The purse
arrived on time and she was very happy with it and uses it quite a bit. She found it stylish and
it matches a lot of her outfits.
on March 5, 2013
One handle keeps slipping from the silver ring, and you can't close the ring up. Otherwise it's a nice purse. One handle has come completely off, and I have discarded the purse!!
on February 3, 2013
Got this to give as a Christmas gift. Looked at a lot of purses before deciding on this one. The description was accurate, and it is a genuinely nice purse. The person who received the purse really likes it, too.
on October 6, 2013
Beautiful bag! This bag is too nice for every day use although there is plenty of room for every day products. Thick quality material. Soft straps to have on your shoulder. Very well made.
on February 13, 2013
Lovely, great and met all expections.
There are many compartments and I love that.
Very well made and should last a long time.
on December 29, 2012
It is a cute bag, not the best out there, but for the price, it is a nice, useful bag for everyday use
on March 22, 2013
I requested this purse for Christmas. My mom did purchase it for me, but I was very disappointed. The worst part about it is the ring that connects the shoulder strap to the purse is not closed, so the purse will come unhooked very frequently. So, before you know it you only have one strap attached and the other is dangling down. Also the loopholes where the straps are connected with the rings are fraying and look like the purse is 10 years old, when in fact it has only been used for a couple months. Do not purchase! I believe there is better quality out there with less hassle and frustration!