5.0 out of 5 stars Great front pocket wallet!
This wallet is a great front pocket minimalist style wallet!
This wallet is not,lambskin.
It's cow hide.
That's really not a particularly bad thing.
It has 3 front slots.
It has one middle slot that can hold multiple cards.
I have my medical and insurance card in the middle along with a spare key.
It also has an ID slot. I have 2 ID...
Published 12 months ago by CheapGeek

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for.
The Bad
not Lambskin, it's cowhide.
poor quality, after only 2 weeks the stitching is already coming apart

The good:
Securely holds quite a lot in such a small package.
Cards are easy to retrieve.
Holds cash very well.

Overall thoughts:
Published 1 month ago by Matthew A. Mazur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great front pocket wallet!, September 17, 2013
This review is from: Lambskin Leather Men's Mini Wallet ID Credit Card Holder with Spring Clip
This wallet is a great front pocket minimalist style wallet!
This wallet is not,lambskin.
It's cow hide.
That's really not a particularly bad thing.
It has 3 front slots.
It has one middle slot that can hold multiple cards.
I have my medical and insurance card in the middle along with a spare key.
It also has an ID slot. I have 2 ID cards in the ID slot.
I have 4 cards in the 3 slot area, no problem.
The money clip is pretty good it'll hold about 8 bills easy.
This wallet holds everything I need. I don't worry about
having to pick and choose what I'm going to carry.
Fully loaded it still fits in my pocket and it stays comfortable all day.
I wish they came in brown.
I will buy another one..

5.0 out of 5 stars functionally the best wallet I've ever had, February 18, 2013
I just ordered two more for future use. The money clip is secure and easy to use. The design of the pockets is perfect. It does not have the appearence of the highest quality, but its still pretty good and the price can't be beat. Sold as fine lambskin leather, but "real cowhide" is stamped on the wallet. I don't like magnet clips or bulky wallets so this was perfect for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good money clip, November 13, 2013
I would buy this again for my myself and family so far I have had no problems with people are asking where did I get it from

5.0 out of 5 stars Money clip & mini card holder, June 18, 2014
Better than I expected for the price. The spring holds bills firmly, yet easy to pull out a single bill. It is stamped Real Cowhide and not lamb skin. But hey, China may not know the difference.
But this is well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great wallet in a slim package, August 18, 2014
R. Kom (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I've been using minimalist wallets for years now, first time buying on Amazon however. This wallet is fantastic, has all the components that I was looking for. Photo ID section, sturdy money clip for cash, 3 slots for cards on the back as well as 2 additional horizontal slots for things I like to keep (health insurance card, etc). It's slim in the pocket, but also carries everything I need. The only issue is that the corners have started to bend after being in my back pocket underneath my weight for the past couple of months - but I can't hold that against the wallet. The cards have all maintained their shape.

Most importantly, the price makes this wallet perfect - would not flinch to buy it again if I had to replace it.

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., August 14, 2014
Matthew A. Mazur (Boston, Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
The Bad
not Lambskin, it's cowhide.
poor quality, after only 2 weeks the stitching is already coming apart

The good:
Securely holds quite a lot in such a small package.
Cards are easy to retrieve.
Holds cash very well.

Overall thoughts:
I'm actually happy with the DESIGN/LAYOUT of this wallet. If only the quality of the wallet was better, this would be a GREAT
wallet. If you're going to order one, better order two because it's going to fall apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works great for me, September 10, 2014
David (Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought a RFID case for a trip to Europe for my radio frequency cards. It is a little too bulky for me to carry, although I did use it for a few months after the trip. Eventually the inserts ripped on the RFID, so I bought this conventional money clip/card wallet. It works great for me. It has more room available than I have cards to put in it. And it fits into my pocket without being too bulky.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 11, 2014
Good buy for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 11, 2014
Jean L. Johnson (Pine Island, MN United States) - See all my reviews
I like it. Just what I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wider than expected, but very functional., June 27, 2014
The front pocket wallet is a little wider than expected, but it is very functional. I carry 12 cards, IDs, etc... and some cash, but could easily add 3-4 more. I had a Kenneth Cole front pocket wallet previously and liked it except the ID holder did not have a cutout. That make pulling out my driver's license difficult and ended up cracking my DL on one end. This ID holder is a lot easier to use, but still secure. I would give it 5-stars, but have not had it long enough to truly evaluate (only ~2 weeks so far).

Rate and Discover Movies