Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on April 29, 2009
This is a wonderful map. Very detailed. Love that it is laminated so it doesn't tear or water stain. Friends who have been to Germany were amazed at the detail and the noted landmarks. You will love it.
on April 15, 2010
This is a great map - I would have one with me for every trip to Germany, whether guided, using trains or rental car. It is pretty indestructable and has a good scale to see the entire country. It shows the cities, villages, roads and Autobahnen quite well (although the Autobahn numbers and exit numbers are a little too small). It conveniently folds on the 1/2-way mark in the country, and is much more durable than paper. I believe it's fairly up-to-date. A+
on November 2, 2008
This map allowed us to travel some of the back roads around Bamburg and Erfurt and to and from Frankfurt. I'd recommend the laminated map because of the ease of use, storage and refolding.
on January 12, 2014
I really liked this map as it provided me a great update to the maps that I used in Germany two decades ago. The detail was fantastic, but it was sometimes very hard to read, so anyone who has vision issues may want to use a magnifying glass. Although the detail was hard to see in low light, I think that overall is the best map for travel in Germany in a car. Highly recommended.
on July 3, 2014
I don't care for this map nearly as much as the other purchasers. I find the laminating that presumably makes it very durable, also makes it not very pliable and therefore easier to use on a table top than in hand. For me the laminating also creates enough of a glare that it makes the map harder to read. While the map graphics are good, it would have been better if the background was a little lighter so there was more contrast with the light font of the non-major cities. I wish that I had purchased a paper map and just taken my chances on durability.
on August 1, 2015
Very handy for travel planning. We needed more detailed local maps, but this was great for highway driving (no ripping or falling apart) and planning our itinerary.
on June 30, 2013
This is a great and beautiful Map. I am really happy to add it to my collection! I love Germany!
on August 2, 2013
Excellent map with laminated covering to protect against spills and accidents. I wish the mileage key was clearer to me but that could be my lack of knowledge on European mileage.
on June 23, 2015
I did find the scale of the map made it hard to read place names. Honestly, we hardly needed since we were using Here Maps and Here Drive for directions.
on June 16, 2014
A map is never considered for travel in my mind unless it is laminated. It survives the rigorous usage. Planning is made easy, too.