Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 6, 2012
I previously left these slippers a five star rating but it was much too soon. About two weeks of wearing them the bottom became unattached. They were one of the most comfortable slippers i have ever owned but they fell apart way too quickly, especially for the price. I would expect a ten dollar, walmart brand to fall apart but when I shell out 60$ for a pair I expect them to last. I would recommend them.... If you're the gambling type.
on May 14, 2011
Buy these things, totally worth it. They're crazy comfortable and cheaper than the ugg name. I'm happy I found them, I will re-buy this slipper when my old ones wear out year after year. I used to be all LL Bean, but these are cheaper and better.

I also like the more durable sole on them, I don't have to put on shoes if I have to go outside to put out the garbage or something. They're kinda full-on shoes, but they're not quite Ugg boots durable. Don't get me wrong, these are for the house, I'm not wearing these out anywhere.
on May 6, 2010
I just bought my fourth pair and I love them. The only downside is they ususally start to wear down after 7-8 months.
on February 20, 2012
These were a Christmas present for my husband. Initially he was very happy, but within only a few weeks the sides of the slippers separated from the sole. Hopefully the local shoe repair can re-glue it or something. For the money we spent I expected better quality.
on February 19, 2016
I received these as a gift - good choice! There is no discernible arch support, but that is fine - after all, these are slippers, not dress shoes. They are worn daily [or more accurately nightly] and keep my feet toasty but not overly so. They wear very well and I expect will last a good many cold seasons before needing to be replaced. With hope, this style will still be available when that time comes because I really do like them! These are a good pair of slippers and I recommend them for you other guys out there with cold 'tootsies'! :-}
on January 24, 2014
We were happy to see these offered. I purchase him Lamo's about every three years or less as needed. Comfy. This last pair is better than his previous pair even though the same name and style. These seem better made than the last pair. Don't know why that would be, but I was very pleased when they arrived. Great slipper for the money.
on March 16, 2012
I can't give these 5 stars because my husband could not use them, so I don't know how they would have held up or how comfortable they would have been. But, based on how they looked, and how they felt when I put them on, I am confident enough and comfortable with giving them 4 stars.

My husband wears a 10-1/2 shoe. Actually before he developed gout he wore 10's. I ordered these in size 12 based on previous reviews. My husband's feet are pretty narrow. When he saw these he did not try them on because he saw that they were size 12. I told him I had ordered them larger because of what other reviewers had said. He tried them on, but even "oversized" they put pressure on his toes. The toe area of these slippers is not highly domed, but rather low, more fitted like a dress shoe than a slipper. (If they had been a tad smaller I would have kept them for myself since I wear from 9-1/2 to 10-1/2 in women's shoes and usually at least a 9 in men's shoes - depending on the style. They were at least a size to a size and a half too large for me - making the size 12 more like a 10 to 10-1/2 men's- but remember, they're low height in toe area and not particularly wide overall).

Sadly, I am not sure what advice to give you if you are ordering these. I know (from excursions to beaches, etc.) that many men have disproportionately "large" great toes as compared to women's feet. If you have large great toes these might not work out for you. If you can find the right size for you, and they do work out, I cannot imagine a purchaser not being happy with these.
on January 20, 2014
My husband had moccasin style slippers and they kept coming unraveled around the stitching. Even the more expensive ones. I looked around for slippers that were not mocs and found these. They looked warm and comfortable, and the sole is sturdy enough for him to wear them when he goes out in the garage to smoke. He loves them!
on July 30, 2012
Four month update. Seams at the bottom have already fallen apart. Wore about two hours a day and this is unacceptable. I initially gave them a four star rating but given the length of use, they are not worth the money. Get something else.
on October 13, 2013
I ordered a size 8 and they felt like 7 1/2. I then returned and got a 9 and they feel half a size too big which is ok. I like the fact there's no laces and the quality is very good. If the sizing was better I'd give 5 stars. Seems like they'll last at least 2 years.