Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 2, 2015
I ordered 11's and they were too tight. All of my shoes are 11's or 45's. My toes were hitting the tip of the shoe so I went to 12's, which seem to be good. I usually add an arch inset under the insole. The quality of the shearling is very nice.
on December 29, 2013
We just got these for Christmas. My son is a true Nike 10 1/2. He bought the 10 based on the sizing chart of measuring his foot and also due to the fact that they will stretch. He purchased these to wear outdoors so we will see if they hold up.
on December 29, 2013
I got these slippers for my husband for Christmas and he absolutely loves them. They're luxurious, very well made, very comfortable and looks beautiful!! You would expect to pay more for this kind of quality. I'm so glad I bought them!
on October 23, 2013
Comfy and fit well could use a half size smaller will stretch in time. Overall, they fit okay and are comfortable so far.
on December 30, 2014
I bought these slippers for my husband for Christmas and he loved them. They fit true to size, build very well and very warm. I am very happy with the purchase.
on October 7, 2013
fit as expected. Very comfortable!!! Well made moccasin. I will continue to recommend this product to family and friends. My high school teenager loves it!!
on February 18, 2015
Don't stretch them out by wearing socks inside. Warm and comfortable without spending to much on slippers. Probably buy a pair for my son.
on January 7, 2016
Bought this for my dad, who states they fit as expected, and they are very comfortable and warm. He uses them as house slippers.
on September 18, 2014
The comfort is great. Fit is a little large comes off very easily sometimes. But that's not a big deal for me. The "leather" string broke after just under a month of very light wearing. This I think is unacceptable for a product with this price tag.
on February 11, 2014
Very well made and comfortable slipper. So warm that I don't need to wear socks. I would definitely recommend these.