4.0 out of 5 stars moccasins
Comfy and fit well could use a half size smaller will stretch in time. Overall, they fit okay and are comfortable so far.
Published 16 months ago by Jeff

2.0 out of 5 stars Kinda disappointed at the quality
The comfort is great. Fit is a little large comes off very easily sometimes. But that's not a big deal for me. The "leather" string broke after just under a month of very light wearing. This I think is unacceptable for a product with this price tag.
Published 5 months ago by ~.~

4.0 out of 5 stars moccasins, October 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, comfortable and warm!, February 11, 2014
Very well made and comfortable slipper. So warm that I don't need to wear socks. I would definitely recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Son loves them, husband steaks them., December 29, 2013
We just got these for Christmas. My son is a true Nike 10 1/2. He bought the 10 based on the sizing chart of measuring his foot and also due to the fact that they will stretch. He purchased these to wear outdoors so we will see if they hold up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful and great quality!, December 29, 2013
FrancisE (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
I got these slippers for my husband for Christmas and he absolutely loves them. They're luxurious, very well made, very comfortable and looks beautiful!! You would expect to pay more for this kind of quality. I'm so glad I bought them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made product very comfortable, October 7, 2013
fit as expected. Very comfortable!!! Well made moccasin. I will continue to recommend this product to family and friends. My high school teenager loves it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent slipper, March 22, 2013
The fit was just right and the lambskin feels so good. Worth the price! This is now my favorite pair.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kinda disappointed at the quality, September 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars ... these slippers for my husband for Christmas and he loved them. They fit true to size, December 30, 2014
I bought these slippers for my husband for Christmas and he loved them. They fit true to size, build very well and very warm. I am very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable without spending to much on slippers, February 18, 2015
Don't stretch them out by wearing socks inside. Warm and comfortable without spending to much on slippers. Probably buy a pair for my son.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, January 13, 2015
After 1 week the stitching came apart and we sent them back. Comfy but poorly constructed

Lamo Men's Santa Fe Moc Slipper