5.0 out of 5 stars the best slippers
This is my second pair of Lamo slippers, but they will not be my last. They are absolutely the best slippers. Your feet will be comfy and warm. LOVE THEM!! I think they run true to size, I normally wear a 9 shoe; ordered the 9 slipper and it fits great.
Published on March 5, 2010 by Nancy Mauchin

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
I have tried to order this item three times. All were disappointing especially since it was a Christmas gift. Two times the wrong color was sent. The other problem is their sizing is unclear. They are not true to size. Street Moda was one of the companies I had to deal with, very unpleasent experience!
Published on January 5, 2011 by jessencali

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, January 5, 2011
jessencali (Oceanside, CA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Lamo Women's W0003 Scuff (Apparel)
I spent a bit of time looking into the "right slippers" I wanted wool slippers with a decent sole. These came a size larger than I ordered, and are made of synthetic uppers. The footbed looks to be real wool but the upper is defiantly not. I went back to read the product description which said "authentic sheepskin" a statement which I can verify as authentically untrue.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best slippers, March 5, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars best pair ever!, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Lamo Women's W0003 Scuff (Apparel)
Best pair of slippers I've ever owned! I will buy another pair when needed. I like the. Darker color as they don't show spills/water stains.like the lighter colors do.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lamo scuff, December 15, 2013
Runs short in foot bed.
Sherpa lining does not hold up well at all; bare spots appeared after a couple of weeks wear!
I'm returning them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Slipper!!! But Don't Purchase from SHOES.COM, May 9, 2012
This review is from: Lamo Women's W0003 Scuff (Apparel)
Shoes.com is the WORST store that is on Amazon...they have completely messed up my order time and time again...ALL I want is to get these awesome slippers. I already have 4 pair and they are by far my favorite slipper out of all of them (UGG,etc.). I would highly recommend getting a pair of these fabulous shoes but don't purchase ANYTHING from shoes.com

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., December 27, 2010
This review is from: Lamo Women's W0003 Scuff (Apparel)
I ordered the Chestnut color of these slippers. The picture shows a light beige color of the foot, and a clean white-ish fur. This i snot what the product looks like. I am very disappointed. There is hardly any white color in the fur, it is all dark brown & orange. I ordered a size that was described as medium - 6.5-7.5. I normally wear a 7, and these slippers are too big on me. I would never order a Small, probably a 5.5-6.5, because they would probably be too small. I am not satisfied with this product, mainly because it is an UGLY color, I did not receive what the picture shows, which is beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Slipper I've ever owned..., December 26, 2010
This review is from: Lamo Women's W0003 Scuff (Apparel)
These slippers are undescribable. I NEVER want to take them off. They are by far the best slippers I've ever owned, and that is saying a lot because I've owned Tempurpedic slippers that were twice the price. The insides are so warm, and I love how the sole is actually more like a shoe so I can go places in them and walk outside without having to worry about them wearing down quickly. I will most likely never buy a slipper that is not Lamo. I am sold!!! Women's mediums fit me well and I am usually 7-7.5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, fluffy slippers, March 14, 2014
This review is from: Lamo Women's W0003 Scuff (Apparel)
These slippers are just what I wanted: Thick, fluffy sheepskin, nice heavy soles, cover a lot of your foot. I ordered a whole size larger than "usual," and it's a good think I did.......they run small. Amazing slipper for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm ... Toasty!, January 21, 2014
Karin McKercher (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamo Women's W0003 Scuff (Apparel)
These slippers keep my feet warm but not too warm. They're quite sturdy and made to last without costing a fortune. Super comfortable.

Lamo Women's W0003 Scuff