5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made...worth the money.
I love these boots. They are beautifully made and very stylish - well worth what I paid for them. They are especially comfortable, watertight and warm. Perfect for Michigan winters.
Published on May 29, 2008 by C. Friske

1.0 out of 5 stars SOLE IS GLUED ON VIA A THIN LAYER OF PAPER!
Come on, Lamo? Really? a glued-on sole? Maybe the name does match the quality after all. I got a pair of black boots for Christmas. Yesterday, 1.5 months later, the sole just peeled right off! What was underneath? PAPER!
Published 12 months ago by kathleen ogle

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made...worth the money., May 29, 2008
C. Friske (Bridgeport, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE BOOTS!!!!!!!, October 23, 2011
ABSOLUTELY LOVE these boots so much I had to get them in all three colors!!! I am between a half & full size so got the full size I normally wear and they fit great. If you normally wear a full size then I would consider ordering a size larger, especially if you want to wear socks as my big toe has only about 1/4 inch to spare when wearing a not-very-thick sock. Also I do NOT have wide feet, these run a little on the wide-size as I have quite a bit of room to spare width-wise. The sheepskin outside these boots is GORGEOUS & thick! You cannot roll it up however I wouldn't want to anyway. Real sheepskin covering is everywhere the inside! Very warm on my cold toes plus keeps my ankles toasty warm! Like the support they give, these have nice soles on the bottom thicker than many others (I can't wear thin soles, need support). None of mine smell bad either. It's kinda like smelling leather - you can tell it is real! Truly SUPERIOR quality, that's why I had to have all 3 colors. Truly, just wish they came in MORE COLORS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Toasty Boots, January 17, 2009
I got the black ones and they are so comfortable and very warm. Great winter boots that go with lots of different outfits.

1.0 out of 5 stars SOLE IS GLUED ON VIA A THIN LAYER OF PAPER!, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Lamo Women's W0921 Shearling Boot (Apparel)
I got the boots wet one day, but dried them outdoors in the sun. I noticed that they stayed wet for a long time, which was perplexing, since wool dries very quickly. I was suspicious then, but never would have guessed the shoe had PAPER under the sole liner. These boots are just as pricey as the BETTER brand, but no where near as well made.
Save your money! If you DO get a pair, never, EVER get them wet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugly warm! !!, October 17, 2014
Love these,so soft and cozy. I wear an 8.5 but since no half sizes got an 8 and there is give so they fit great. Have a second pair still in box if anyone's interested. I use them as slippers and can run outside too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than its counter part brands - UGG and EMU, April 21, 2011
I LOVE my PINK LAMO Boots!
This is way better than the more expensive UGG. How?
Well, this LAMO Sheepskin boots has a better shearling lining which is softer and thicker - you can feel it in the inner sole too. The boots has a thicker rubber sole that is slip-proof. I doubt that the UGG is slip-proof since its sole looks brittle and too smooth regardless of its sole ridges.
For me, LAMO looks more classy than UGG or EMU. All you are paying for UGGS and EMU is the stitched tag on every pair - screaming "I'm wearing UGGS just like everyone else".
Of course, this is very warm and comfortable.
For me the sheepskin odor is good and not stinky. At least I know I'm getting an authentic sheepskin. *I've always loved the smell of authentic leather too*
To top all of these reasons, it's more affordable and can be bought here in Amazon for a lower price. *normally this pair of boots costs $ 109.99 in their website*

Well people have different preferences, I understand. So for all the budget-buyers who prefers spending their every penny for a high quality item and not just for show, then this pair of LAMO boots is a very good pick.

[...]

1.0 out of 5 stars shipping, January 18, 2009
the boots were fine...It was the company street moda that was the problem. I ordered on Dec 18 and paid for expediated shipping I did not get the product until january. I had to make numerous phone calls and emails...they said they shipped when they did not. In the end the boots came although they did not charge me for shipping and did give me a small discount, the point is the christmas present did not come on time.
I feel if I did not stay on top of them theymay never have come.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay Away from These Shoes!, November 13, 2008
I purchased two pairs of Lamo boots. Absolutely a mistake. They are stinky as hell. This pair of shoes are heavy AND stinky. I wish others have been more honest when writing reviews. Do NOT buy. You deserve better!