Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on May 14, 2011
I collect pens and the Lamy Rollerball is the best of all the pens that I have. Its line is smooth and not too heavy. It never clots. I like them so much that I have three. The refills provide the same smooth writing as the original cartridge.
on March 26, 2013
I bought a Lamy pen on Amazon which, of course, came with a cartridge. It was black, and I like blue, so I ordered two blue refills. The black cartridge was "ok," but didn't write as smoothly as I had hoped for a gel pen. I received the blue refills, and they were even worse... thin, skippy writing, seemed like they were already near dry. I tried both of them... same results. I was disappointed, thinking maybe I had misspent my $40+ dollars on the original pen if they couldn't provide a decent cartridge.

I decided to try to give it one more chance, and ordered a refill directly from Lamy, thinking maybe it would be newer/fresher. I put it in the pen this morning, and the difference is night and day. It is very smooth writing.

So I don't know if Amazon is selling older stock or not... but that's how it seems based on my limited experience. I'll buy these refills from Lamy in the future... a little more money with shipping, but really not, when you consider I tossed three cartridges with very little use on them because they just weren't working.
on June 16, 2014
paste is dry and does not flow !
stop and go every 1/8". contacted the store i bought from and they ignored my complaint. Amazon is out of return warranty....so i guess i lost on this one!

NOT RECOMMENDED!
Maybe old stock, but definitely bad customer support here...do not buy from "BestSource OfficeSupplies"
Daniel 06/16/2014
on May 20, 2013
The seller was great and delivered quickly. I usually get the black, but tried the blue. after a short while, the ink now comes out reluctantly and scratchy, like a cheap 99 cent rollerball... only get black...
on July 2, 2012
Solid product, has been a great pen for years and I will continue to use it as long as they keep making the refills. This particular refill has a medium sized roller tip, when trying to write with smaller strokes it has a tendency to want to bleed into itself. A finer point may better for this particular pen as it is a free flowing ink. Overall, great product.
on April 25, 2014
I have a Lamy Dialog 2, which I really like the design of. However, I don't like these refills. They don't write smoothly and they don't last very long. I used the Retro 1951 capless roller ball ink refills instead. They fit perfectly and work much better.
on June 11, 2014
I've had good experience with the 66 rollerball refills in my LAMY Swift and Dialog 2 pens. I find them very smooth and deliver a consistent line. When the refill gets close to empty, though, it will write a very fine line for quite a while before quitting. For good or for ill if you own a LAMY retractible rollerball pen, this is the only choice that I am aware of.
on August 25, 2013
Lamy nearly hermetically seals these refills. I have stored them for years and they still come out of the package like new. Plenty of flow and the Lamy blue is one of my favorites.
on May 5, 2013
This product writes well, but ink is not as bold as I would like it to be full of color.
on January 5, 2013
The Lamy Swift is one of the best writing instruments out there, and these refills keep it that way! I've been using it for nearly 15 years, hasn't let me down yet.

See 1 answered question