Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on July 28, 2015
I love this ball but I agree with another reviewer that there is a major design flaw. When I unscrewed the screw at the top for continuous play (which I assumed meant you didn't have to hold the button down the whole time you wanted the ball to go crazy) the ball will no longer turn off! I can't figure out how to get it to go back together again but I also dont want to hold the button down while that thing is going nuts. I just don't get it. Maybe the one everyone got at Walmart was great and this is a defective batch. Would try again if I could find it for a few dollars.
on November 17, 2011
This thing keeps my 10 month old distracted better than any toy he has. Perfect to bring out when I need to keep him occupied for a few minutes. It was only $5 at Walmart.
on December 28, 2015
This is our second. My 1.5 year old threw it a few too many times. It lasted for almost 4 years though since it was a gift to my first child. It's a bit annoying for the adults but the kids absolutely enjoyed it (which is why I had to replace the broken one). Highly recommended for any age!
on July 14, 2015
My son loved this ball at first, but then after a couple of weeks the music stopped playing. He has a lot of sensory issues, and this ball was perfect for him. we are disappointed that the music stopped working.
on September 16, 2014
great for the sensory child. Lights, sounds and vibration. some may find it obnoxious but there is no doubt young children love it and is excellent as a therapy tool to add many sensations. Kids love to bite on the wires to get the vibration into their face and mouth
on June 11, 2013
My son loved playing with this ball... having said that, I've gone through two of these already. My son's only 3 but we've had 2 of these over the course of 2 years and he just didn't understand it wasn't a ball you could "throw". Aside from breaking to easily when falling off of a coffee table and/or toddler height... young kids love this thing...
on February 25, 2015
I bought this ball to use for a dog toy. My Sheltie LOVES it! I turn it on, put it down, and watch her bark at it, bow to it, run circles around it...... great entertainment for both of us! Of course, I turn it off and put it away after a few minutes.
on March 15, 2012
my daughter loves this toy but this toy is over priced and could be found in walmart or even dollar stores. i bought this ball for her and it worked for like an hour and then stopped working. like i said the toy she loved but is over priced and weak.
on January 18, 2015
Poorly made, 2 balls have failed after 1 week! This product is inferior, we have had to replace the ball twice. My son has Down Syndrome and LOVED the ball and because he can't communicate as well as the rest of us it's super disappointing to find a product he likes and be unable to explain to him that he can't have his ball anymore.
on November 13, 2013
My kid loves these. My dog must like them even more because she keeps trying to take them away. They shake and bounce. They make noise. Great stuff.