Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Sweepstakes in Prime Music Shop Now HTL

on June 25, 2009
After I got a salon spray tan and didn't want to pay that much again, I did a lot of research before buying two different spray tans to try, the Lancome and the Loreal Sublime. The Lancome is definitely better (the Loreal was very orange). This goes on nicely and turns a nice bronze color, not orange on my very pale skin. I get about two full body treatments from one can, so it costs considerably less than a salon spray tan.

However, there are a few things you should know:

1. The tanning agent is very oily and does not dry . . . at all. After letting it sit for 20-30 minutes while I do my hair and makeup, the coloring agent has time to sink in, and I pat the oil off gently with a few tissues. The patting does not make the color streak if you wait long enough for the coloring agent to sink in. Then I moisturize all over. If you want a spray-n-go tanner, you probably won't like this one at all. I had read one review of this product on another site that talked about it not drying, and I thought maybe the reviewer sprayed too much on or held the can too close. No, it really doesn't dry, but the tissue patting works for me.

2. As you spray the rest of your body, residual spray will fall on your feet. Let the color develop some before deciding whether you need to spray your feet. The first time I did it, I ended up with way too much color on my feet. It looked really bad. The second time, I sprayed everywhere except my feet, and they got just enough color.
on July 5, 2007
I've tried a few of the 'build-a-tan' products available, and the Lancome Flash Bronzer works the fastest and gives the best results. It is a little pricey, but it works well. It still costs less than doing the unhealthy tanning at a salon! Try'll like it!
on February 6, 2009
I am very wary of tanning lotions but i read multiple reviews on this product & decided to "give it a shot." IT IS FANTASTIC! I found it to be very light. All i did was mist the areas lightly then rubbed it in. I wanted my face to be even with my body so i, like a dummy, sprayed some on my hand then rubbed it on my face & neck. The tan came out great, but my left palm was a little yellow. My right palm looked all natural though! I'll know better next time. It dried pretty quickly, too.

You would probably want to do this at night or a couple hours before you go somewhere; also right after a shower is recommended. I now have a pretty glow in the dead of winter- yay! I recommend this product-definitely!
on May 20, 2012
I have used the Lancome Flash Bronzer for about 15 years. It is the best self tanner I have used and I have tried many. It is also very good for your skin. I highly recommend this product to Sun Worshipers. It will give you a tan that is envied by everyone. Spend less time in the Sun and save your skin from that leathered look. It seems that you cannot get this product in stores and It has been replaced by a tinted self tanner. The tinted self tanner by Lancome is horrible. There is an art to applying this flash bronzer, so if you are not used to self tanners it can be a nightmare. I only use mine after I have been in the sun. It can make 2 hours of sun look like a week of tanning. Wear Platex gloves when you apply it and make sure you rub it in well. If it is not rubbed in well it will leave brown streaks around ankles and other spots that are not spread evenly.