on February 18, 2013
This did nothing to tighten or lift my skin, it is a moisturizer but for the money I expected something, received nothing.
I am so tired of trying all these products that do nothing.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on December 1, 2012
I am a huge fan of Lancome and I also love the R.A.R.E microlift products, so when I saw something specific for the neck, I thought...."All right!! A neck firming creme!". I didn't buy this through Amazon, but went straight to the Lancome site via Facebook for their Farmville game promotion and paid $88.00 with free ship. After a whole month of religiously using this creme daily, there was little to no change at all. I don't have a ton of wrinkles on my neck but the skin is getting a little loose and I wanted a little firming action however this creme failed to meet my expectations - and I am realistic, I don't expect a creme to reverse age or sun damage but expect a product to do what it says it will do. I went back to using Lancome's R.A.R.E series but it was getting too expensive, so I have reverted to a wrinkle repair creme from the local CVS which costs $20 and contains hyaluronic acid with SPF sunscreen 20 for my neck and so far more pleased with the results. I also read Dr. Oz's neck skin firming exercise tips and that seems to be helping too. The only good thing about the Regenerie Neck Creme is the heavy nice container, which I plan on turning into a glittery paperweight soon.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again