5.0 out of 5 stars The best color ever
Published on September 20, 2008 by A proud Soupie

1.0 out of 5 stars Bitter Disappointment
Although the lipstick came in new packaging, it was rancid. Smelled bad and the seller wouldn't accept it back. $25 down the drain!
Published on May 27, 2010 by E. Perry

5.0 out of 5 stars The best color ever, September 20, 2008
This is absolutely the best color ever, and the quality of the lipstick is terrific - it really stays on well. What a rich color. I was just at the Lancome counter at Saks today and none of the other colors came close to this one. It's got a rather bronze-y brown tone, and everything else the saleswoman and I tried were too pink or red or orange. The only brown shades were sheer colors.

Please bring back Luxe, Lancome!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite lipsticks, March 12, 2014
This lipstick is fresh and lively. I wear it frequently because it makes me feel like I'm celebrating something. It makes me happy. I think of it as my weekend and special occasion lipstick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 21, 2013
M. Kiefer (Staten Island, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I have tried to find this shade in the stores. Discontinued. I am thrilled I was able to purchase it online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect color!, January 16, 2013
Mary A. Moore (Coos Bay, OR United States) - See all my reviews
Lancome presents a wonderful product that feels so good after putting it on! The best part is that the colors look so beautiful on you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 5, 2012
I'm not a lipstick lover but I wear and love this on me every day. My lips have a lot of color. This makes the color perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars would give more stars if i could, October 14, 2009
this stuffs like gold to my mom - if you can find it - get it before its all gone since they dont make it anymore. the new shade is way diff. this is the one u want! great w/ med. skin tones! (not pink- not red- not brown- or "weird" smooth and silky and well Lancome - need I say more? =)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bitter Disappointment, May 27, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars The best lipstick ever!!, November 7, 2008
I just bought two of it, I'm in Brazil and here I just can't find it. I can't live without it... It's the most beautiful lipstick colour and texture I've ever tried!