4.0 out of 5 stars Land before time collection
Published 5 months ago by Terry Rolando

3.0 out of 5 stars Great movies
My daughter has always loved these movies, so I ordered this collection for her birthday. I was disappointed when they arrived, because there were 2 of the same movies. Other than this issue, they are great.
Published 3 months ago by JB Lucas

4.0 out of 5 stars Land before time collection, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Land Before Time: The Complete Collection (DVD)
I purchased the Land Before Time Collection DVD's from Amazon. My wife and I watched them with our granddaughter when she was 8yrs old in 2002. We had the complete collection up until November of 2012 when a house fire destroyed all them. So I ordered them from Amazon for my great granddaughter to watch. To see Little Foot and all his friends over the course of the movies and their adventures are awesome. I recommend families to watch collections like this with their family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy! Great Purchase!, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Land Before Time: The Complete Collection (DVD)
A previous review complains that the quality of these DVDs is poor, however, I do not come to this same conclusion. The DVDs that I received are of high quality and have better color and sound than the VHS tapes I own. My grandson loved my VHS collection of the Land Before Time movies and then 2 of the tapes broke. I came on Amazon to try to replace them and found this collection--I could not be happier! The price I paid was amazing and I am excited to be able to share the collection with current and future grandchildren.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movies for Kids!, September 8, 2013
This review is from: Land Before Time: The Complete Collection (DVD)
I've only seen 4 or 5 of these movies, but I liked each one when I was a kid. I'm sure the whole series is great. There are lot's of fun, catchy songs and good messages in the movie. The dinosaur children come across problems that dinosaurs would have, like: sharp teeth (carnivores), asteroids, earthquakes, volcanoes, ect... These movies are full of adventure and fun for kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, the whole family love the series, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Land Before Time: The Complete Collection (DVD)
We have most of these on VHS, now the complete story is ours on DVD. Very good, the whole family love the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family enjoyment, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Land Before Time: The Complete Collection (DVD)
This series is one the whole family can sit down and enjoy time after time. The price was also the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Wonderful!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Best videos ever!, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Land Before Time: The Complete Collection (DVD)
My two boys grew up watching a couple of the "Land Before Time" videos. Now my two granddaughters LOVE them. Very well done, and good story lines even for adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars LONG TIME FAVORITE, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Land Before Time: The Complete Collection (DVD)
My children grew up watching this on v h s and now my grandchildren are enjoying watching the Land Before Time collection on DVD. These are good wholesome stories with a positive message that can be enjoyed by young and old alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set., June 13, 2014
This review is from: Land Before Time: The Complete Collection (DVD)
I have the VHS of some of the set, I'm very happy that this set has been brought out. I know have the complet set and my great grand children are able to watch them. I have 4 generations that are watching then, that includes myself.

Land Before Time: The Complete Collection