Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Format: DVD|Change

on July 17, 2015
This is an opinion on the item Price and NOT the content!

All the movies are great and family friendly. I grew up with them and highly recommend them as good, clean fun.

HOWEVER!...buying this particular set at $160+ is unreasonable. You can buy all of these SAME DVDs from this SAME website (Amazon) individually and spend about 50% less. If you buy these seperately it would come to about $75-85 depending on tax. Don't overpay!
on April 3, 2014
I purchased the Land Before Time Collection DVD's from Amazon. My wife and I watched them with our granddaughter when she was 8yrs old in 2002. We had the complete collection up until November of 2012 when a house fire destroyed all them. So I ordered them from Amazon for my great granddaughter to watch. To see Little Foot and all his friends over the course of the movies and their adventures are awesome. I recommend families to watch collections like this with their family.
on September 8, 2013
I've only seen 4 or 5 of these movies, but I liked each one when I was a kid. I'm sure the whole series is great. There are lot's of fun, catchy songs and good messages in the movie. The dinosaur children come across problems that dinosaurs would have, like: sharp teeth (carnivores), asteroids, earthquakes, volcanoes, ect... These movies are full of adventure and fun for kids.
on July 22, 2015
I bought this series for my grandchildren. We are all in love with Littlefoot and his friends and their journeys as they learn how to work together, be friends and love each other even though they are all so different. My youngest grandchild is 4, but I have more on the way.........these will be a big hit with them too and it makes keeping my grand kids overnight so much fun!!!
on April 22, 2014
We've made it through the first eight of the series now. They are good quality. I have no complaints at all. They were packaged well and shipped and received promptly. Great movies for little kids and kids at heart. They tell a tale that is relevant to geologic history which makes them very educational. Since they are told from the viewpoint of the immature dinosaurs, children find it more relevant to them. Great movies at a super great price.
on September 17, 2014
My son LOVED these stories when he was young. I purchased these to save for the "future", b/c I couldn't imagine any possible grandchildren not having the chance to love them also.
on May 20, 2014
I bought this set as an Easter gift for my 3 and 4 year old nephews and THEY ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE MOVIES! I was happy to find the whole set at a great discount!! The movies were packaged securely and arrived promptly. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Not only are these movies entertaining, they also teach the little ones life lessons. Very satisfied with this purchase!!!!
on May 4, 2014
I have not watched any of the ones out of this collection as I bought it for my newest grandson who's only 4 mths old. My grandson Jason now watched the series as I purchased but it was passed on to another set of little boys so I jumped at the chance to get the whole collection at one buy instead of individual dvd's like the first time. Thank you for offering this collection which I think there's one I missed and can't wait to see it.
on April 5, 2014
I bought most of these individually as they came out years ago for our grand children. Then when they got older we gave them away. Now that I have a great-grandson I am buying this complete set for him. Our children spent many hours watching these over and over again. They bring a lot of joy.
on May 4, 2014
Looks to have come in great condition. Have not played any, as this is for a Christmas gift for my great-niece and nephew, for 2014. Think it was an excellent deal. When my son was young, I had purchased a couple, and I personally loved watching as well as my son.