Land of the Giants 2 Seasons 1969
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Mechanical Man A giant scientist has created a super android that has gone awry and wrecked a lab, killing a giant policeman in the process.
2. Six Hours To Live A giant has been framed for a murder he didn't commit and now awaits execution for the crime.
3. The Inside Rail Fitzhugh goes to the races with Barry and befriends a giant race fanatic who shares a bet with him.
4. Deadly Pawn A fiendish, chess-obsessed giant contrives to capture the little people.
5. The Unsuspected After being infected by a mysterious spore found on the giant planet, Steve becomes a dangerous paranoid and seeks to capture his earthly colleagues one by one as he is convinced they are now his enemies.
6. Giants And All That Jazz In order to free Valerie and Barry from a giant trumpeter who is down on his luck, Dan makes a deal to teach him about a new and exciting playing style from earth that the giant has yet to experience.
7. Every Dog Needs A Boy Barry's dog Chipper is injured by the barking of a giant German shepherd. Barry, devastated by this, endangers the lives of his colleagues as he takes him to a giant vet.
8. Chamber Of Fear The little people become involved with a group of jewel thieves operating from a spooky wax museum. Tensions rise as the crooks fall out over a missing diamond, the whereabouts of which is known to the little people.
9. Collector's Item Valerie becomes the center of a deadly plot by a penniless giant who is scheming to murder his rich uncle. Forced to perform as a music box doll to entertain the uncle, she is unaware that the box is in fact a booby trap.
10. Comeback The little people meet and befriend a giant actor who has fallen from stardom. They decide to help him reinvigorate his career, but both parties underestimate the ruthlessness of the studio head of their new co-production.
11. The Clones A giant scientist experimenting with cloning technology succeeds in cloning Valerie and Barry. These are returned to the camp -- where they prepare a booby trap to kill the rest of the earthlings.
12. A Place Called Earth Two earthmen from the distant future (the year 5477) land on the giants' planet with a mission to observe. It transpires that they are more deadly than the giants as their superior technology leads them to a deadly arrogance.
13. Land Of The Lost After several of the little people are carried away by a balloon, they end up many miles away in a new despotic land ruled by a dictator who rules by a regime of torture and fear.
14. Home Sweet Home After stumbling upon the space capsule discarded by the earthmen from the year 5477, Fitzhugh and Steve actually manage to get back to earth... but can they remain there?
15. Our Man O'Reilly The little people come upon a friendly giant who mistakes them for leprechauns. The giant, O'Reilly, assists the little people in obtaining items to help repair their chip, and the group becomes embroiled in a series of adventures with policeman Krenko.
16. Nightmare Following exposure to radiation from a new power source -- the Delta Device -- the little people become temporarily invisible to the giants.
17. Pay The Piper The travelers come across a bizarre giant capable of hypnotizing people with his mysterious flute which, when played, can draw people magically towards it. The little people become involved after the piper attempts to abduct a giant child.
18. Secret City Of Limbo The little people witness a battle between several giants involving a mysterious new weapon, the owner of which subsequently disappears into a cave. It transpires that he is from a secret underground society which lives beneath the surface of the planet.
19. Panic The group meets a giant inventor who has developed a new device, a teleporter, capable of matter transport over great distances. He is helpful and interested in the little people's problems, but is betrayed by an S.I.D. agent and must face the consequences.
20. The Retaliator (The Deadly Dart) Following a series of assassinations, the little people are accused of the crimes by an ambitious giant journalist who will stop at nothing to get her story.
21. Doomsday More adventures with saboteurs intent on disrupting giant society, as the group becomes embroiled with the mysterious Dr. North, who is planning a major terrorist outrage.
22. A Small War The little people are attached by a giant boy who has been playing with his imaginary friend in the woods with an army of deadly military toys. The boy does not believe the earthlings to be real and carries on firings at will.
23. The Marionettes The little people assist an injured puppeteer improve his act by pretending to be his puppets. But events take a sinister twist when an escaped gorilla grabs Valerie!
24. Wild Journey Two giants, Thorg and Berna, have a device called a "Space Time Manipulator" that is capable of sending the little people back in time and allowing the group to avoid their current predicament. To do this, they must relive their original trip again.
25. Graveyard Of Fools Twin evil brothers - one at each end of the planet - plan to use an alien device they have found to gain control of the planet. The device needs critical repairs that only the little people are small enough to accomplish.
|Director||Nathan Juran, Sobey Martin|
|Starring||Gary Conway, Don Matheson|
|Supporting actors||Stefan Arngrim, Don Marshall, Deanna Lund, Heather Young, Kurt Kasznar, Nehemiah Persoff, Clint Ritchie, Bob Braun, Peter Canon, Brian Nash, Ron Husmann, Fred Villani|
|Network||20th Century Fox TV|
|Producers||Irwin Allen, Bruce Fowler Jr.|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|