Man vs. Wild 7 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Men vs Wild with Jake Gyllenhaal Bear brings along actor Jake Gyllenhaal, to test how he measures up to unpredictable and unforgiving Mother Nature. Jake will go where Bear goes and eat whatever Bear eats, if he's going to cope with some of the worst conditions known to man.
2. New Zealand South Island Bear Grylls must fling himself out of a plane and parachute to safety to reach this remote area. Crossing the country's highest mountain range and starting a fire in a waterlogged forest are just some of the unpredictable things he faces in this terrain.
3. Iceland Fire and Ice Bear Grylls is dropped on an ice cap covering an active volcano. In blizzard conditions he struggles to make headway, and the barren land offers little food. Can he reach civilization when faced with swollen river crossings and ever present flash floods?
4. Red Rock Country Bear Grylls is in red rock country - southern Utah. Armed only with a lasso he descends a rock pinnacle and gets trapped in a narrow gorge. Crossing an arid wilderness he's left hanging 100 ft above a ravine. And Bear's craziest airplane stunt ever!
5. Land of The Maori Over 100 people drown each year in New Zealand, and Bear must cross a raging river on a tree trunk to head toward civilization. On his journey to safety he runs out of water, is forced to climb up active volcanic ranges and scale down a waterfall.
6. Working the Wild Bear Grylls takes the viewer behind the scenes to meet the crew that follows his every step. Whether he's jumping from helicopters or eating the unimaginable, the camera is never far away from the action. Now the crew gets to tell their side of the story.
First let me say if I could have given Bear a minus 5 rating, I would have; what a boob. What he does in supposed 'survival' situations would be laughable if there weren't people... Read morePublished 9 months ago by S. M. Randall
Not satisfied. Do not waist your money. Not a good episode at all, I do not see why it is even on herePublished 11 months ago by cornlius
I am not into buying television shows or watching them much. I had to watch and buy this one for the simple fact that it had Jake in it. Nuff saidPublished 11 months ago by From Oregon
It's amazing to see just how much the human body can survive off of when you have no other choice but to survive. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Ken Garcia
Far less survival shows on than there used to be, this was one of the best, the crap he digested and the extreme ways he showed how you can survive he is/was 2nd to none. Read morePublished 18 months ago by theduke