|Fits as expected||
Landau Unisex Scrub Top
|Price:||$7.34 - $24.29 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Reversible V-neck scrub top with short sleeves and chest patch pocket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Honduras
- ASIN: B00CIOX4Z4
- Item model number: 7502
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 2, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #2 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Men's Medical Clothing > Scrub Tops
- #7 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Men
- #185 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Regardless, I found myself needing to get my own set. I was not familiar with this brand but it had plenty of positive reviews.
Qualitywise, the cloth is soft and better quality than standard-issue hospital scrubs. It is reversible and feels comfortable in tropical temperatures (85-92F).
Now in terms of fitting, I always had issues b/c I am a short guy that lifts weights. I am 5'7" so because of chest, shoulders and arm sizes, I ordered size XXL (as that's what I ended up using before). The Landau top runs a bit larger in the chest and arms. So it fits comfortably but I wear the scrub tops tucked in. I wear my white coat over the scrubs so aesthetically, they look good. I considered returning the additional tops I bought, but I think I will keep them just to avoid the hassle.
SIZING REFERENCE: I measured my chest and I'm about 34" give or take an inch. I have a skinny/athletic build being 5'9" and 140 lbs.
Got a size small and it is just right. Not too baggy, not too snug, and comfortable overall. Glad I went with the small.
Fabric is nice, seems to shed light liquid exposure pretty well. Pulled it out of the washer after a first wash and let it dry on a hanger and it went from damp to dry fairly quick (30 min or so max).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
-these are not the Landau scrubs of even just a year or two ago. I don't know if these are seconds or knock offs but they're much lower quality than all the landau I've had in the... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Avid Reader
All my scrubs are from Landau. The tops hold their quality well.Published 11 days ago by Miles A. Delone