Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on July 26, 2014
I bought these to play golf in. After giving up on a decent fitting pair of "golf" pants I saw these and decided to take a chance. Through the years I have noticed a considerable bulge between my chest and what used to be my waist. I can't believe how comfortable and stylish these pants are. Exactly as advertised with pockets,zipper and full stretch band with draw string.Very comfortable and I will be ordering a few more pair in different colors.I took a chance on the size and they fit perfect.As far as sizing ,If you are familiar with Wrangler jeans ,I wear a 34/34 and the medium size in these pants is perfect. Highly recommend .
on May 28, 2013
My adult son has motor skill problems that prevent him from fastening his pants requiring elastic waist products. I tried a pair of jeans supposedly made for those with such conditions, but they were of such poor quality and ugly, I returned them. These pants are both affordable and look sharp. My only complaint is the pant legs are about two inches longer than they should be.
on June 1, 2014
I order the white pants for my husband to wear with a white polo to our daughters graduation. Myself and our two daughters had all picked white dresses. I thought these pants would be just a cheap pair of pants. To our surprise, the are perfect. He is a karaoke host 6 nights a week, and had got in the rut of wearing sweats. When they got here they were scrubs, with pockets in front and back. They pressed nicely, and I am sure once they have been washed and dryed they won't have any wrinkling. I have since ordered the pants in 6 more colors. I am so looking forward to throwing away the old sweats he has worn for years. Elastic waist, with a sturdy draw string, just perfect all around, and for less than $16, you just can't beat it, let alone all the colors they offer. I highly recommend this item. From a handicap mom who a trip clothes shopping is a nightmare, especially when you have a spouse who refuses to use the fitting room, and wants to believe he is still a 38" waist, but can live with XL, thank God for this item.
on March 19, 2014
Landau makes some of the best Men's scrubs if you prefer, soft, durable, extra pockets, and elastic waist. If you suffer from noassatall or DGS (diminished gluteal syndrome) like me...you may need the elastic. The cargo pockets also come in handy when on the run in the hospital. Prefer this brand over Dickies, Cherokee, Grey's Anatomy, or Uniform Advantage as I have tried them all.
on March 22, 2013
The Pants look good, but are too long and I can't find a tailor to hem them due to the tapered leg. So don't know if I'll ever get to wear them. I did'nt see in the disscription that there was a tapered leg. Buyer beware, situation.
33 comments6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2014
I wear size 31 pant so I ordered a small and they fit good but could get tight if I gained some weigh. The length is 31.5 which is good for me as I am 5'10". They are sized as 28-30 inch waist for small (size I ordered) and 32-34 for medium which is too big for me. Would recommend the cargo pant for anyone needing more pocket space. The zipper fly is convenient as well.
on June 6, 2015
the purple is gorgeous. fits him well. it's very hard to find pretty colors in sizes that large, 5x, for men! all colors of this line fit him, the blues and greens and this purple.
on March 6, 2015
I work as a nurse but I'm often in an office type setting, so I wanted scrub pants that could also pass for office slacks...and these do a fine job of being both sturdy scrubs and nice office pants. I'm female, so I was worried about the fit because my waist is smaller than my hips (unlike a male) but I couldn't find a similar type of pants that were long enough for me (I'm tall and need a 32" inseam) and for a decent price in women's clothing. These pants are well made, soft, not too thick or thin, and along with the elastic in the waste and the drawstring they are perfect for me, and the price couldn't be beat. And they're nice and roomy, no pinching or binding anywhere. I just ordered a second pair to add to my wardrobe as I prefer black pants (they go with anything).
I think these pants would be ideal for a male, but it's nice they can be adjusted with the drawstring to fit a female also. Now I really wish I could find some nice generic looking tops that I could use for both scrubs and office wear!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 1, 2013
These seem to be work clothes that look good. For me, a better alternative to "lounge wear" and seems to wear well.
on March 5, 2015
It has some good things going for it. 1st, it isn't as see through as other white pants. 2nd, it has side and rear (but on the left, why?). Other than that, these sucks.

Fit is horrid. Don't know what it is with Landau but nothing they make fits on me well. I am 5'8" male and normally wear 33x28-30 pants. I normally wear medium in every other brand but the medium in this one is a little too tight around the crotch, upper thigh. I feel I would rip the pants if I were to bend over. So I went with large. However, the large is too baggy and inseam is too long. But since these are required for school and work, I went with the Large short/petite. The short/petite is still incredibly long. I had to get them tailored and took 3 inches from the bottom.

The elastic is pretty useless with the inner drawstring. Overall, if you're allowed to get other brands, do it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse