5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt for the price
Published 7 months ago by MIchael

1.0 out of 5 stars Actual Leather
You can't sell an item as "FAUX" leather when it is actually a genuine leather belt as it clearly states on the belt.
Published 10 months ago by William C Giltner

1.0 out of 5 stars Actual Leather, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Landes Men's Classic Solid Faux Leather Tan Belt (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Belt came with a sticker on it warning me that ..., August 5, 2014
Belt came with a sticker on it warning me that the product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects, which is not listed in the description but I can get over that. However when I went to take the sticker off and the tan coloring of the belt came with it leaving a huge spot on the front of the belt before I can ever wear it, I cannot get over that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt for the price, June 20, 2014
I was looking for a cognac colored belt to match shoes I purchased for summertime office attire. Because I tend to go through belts quickly I was looking more for price than anything else. This belt has been great---it matched the shoes I wanted to match, perfectly! I have been able to quickly modernize most of my khaki pants + polo shirt ensembles with something as easy a new belt and new pair of shoes.

I've been wearing the belt at least four times a week since I received it and while it has stretched slighty (like all belts do) the portion that goes through the buckle has not started to shred or otherwise fall apart. I don't expect this to last years, but I have been really pleased with the wear and tear thus far and expect it will last a good year before my wife throws it out in disgust (I would likely wear for many years before noticing any visual issues.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and very clean look, May 18, 2014
I have had this now for over 6 months. This belt matches great with my tan boots and is a great fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful belt, January 27, 2014
Omid Haadipour (WASHINGTON, DC, US) - See all my reviews
Solid built and a has nice color. The only problem would be the buckle. It looks a little cheap but it isn't that noticeable. I like the fact that this does not have a filling and it is just thick leather

4.0 out of 5 stars It's still great, but very light and probably won't last long, August 11, 2014
Real leather, but not a solid leather belt. It's bonded leather I think as another post commented. It's still great, but very light and probably won't last long, but looks great and matches my shoes great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt for the price!, September 21, 2014
Good quality product for the price. The color matched the photo almost exactly. I wore it to a job interview...and I got the job! Maybe it will bring you good luck too.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, January 8, 2015
When I got the belt it was all cracked. Horrible

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 21, 2014
Very good quality, loved the color