Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 28, 2012
No one is going to mistake this cheap jacket for a real A-2. For one thing, the "goatskin" is paper-thin. The zippers are cheasy, and the snaps barely hold when new. I can imagine what they'll be like a year down the road. The jacket has a 2-piece back, which is indicative of all cheap leather jackets. Sizing is a problem for me. I'm right in the middle- a medium is too small and I can swim in a large. Don't waste your money. For a few dollars more you can get a REAL A-2.
on November 16, 2012
Based on the comments about quality and the ease of returns, I ordered a couple jackets to pick the one that fit best. All of the jackets displayed poor workmanship, uneven collars etc. So, I returned them, in separate shipments. First return was processed smooth as silk. Howver, the return of the goatskin? Another story. Luxury Lane received the item several weeks ago but still have not processed my refund. I have exchanged close to 10 emails with them and had numerous phone calls with Amazon over this. Still, no refund. Luxury Lane robotically replies that they can't do anything because they don't have my billing information. Their product, shipped from their site and returned to Luxury Lane directly, with proof of delivery. No refund. These folks are incompetent beyond belief. Worst online commerce experience ver. Avoid at all costs.
And btw, US Wings has better quality merchandise for the same prices. Check it out
on March 30, 2012
Positive Points:
The leather is soft and supple.
Nice cut if sized properly- hangs nicely esp around the hip.
The brown is lovely.
Elasticized cuffs (around wrist and hips)
Nice leather smell that took weeks to filter off.

Negative Points:
Baggy cut
The back pleats into the waist cuffs is too creased.
No label to tell you if goat leather.

Advice:
I am 1.7m, 80kg. 33 Waist. Recommend a M for neater fit. I got an L - too baggy (unless you intend to layer another THICK sweat shirt underneath but that will just balloon you out.) I can put on a thin t shirt, a fleece all under a L with way room to spare. M would be better.
on October 2, 2015
There is no way this is made for someone tall. My husband tried it on and the arm sleeves went only 3/4 down his arm. We
had ordered a 2XLT. The leather quality was spectacular we would have kept it for that quality alone but the sleeves were to short. We ordered one from Kohls (leather boomer jacket) and it fits perfect.
on January 5, 2015
My husband spent 30 years in the Air Force and is very fond of bomber jackets. We ordered this one as it was most like the real ones he was used to the look. We spent a bit of time searching for very specific items (elastic cuffs and waist, location of pockets, etc.) This was the only jacket that had all the things placed as he wanted it. His other request was it had to be brown as he does not like black. We just received the box and opened it very carefully. When he saw it in the box, he stated that it was black and he was sending it back. I told him to at least try it on. Well, he did and it fit beautifully. Now, it is important for me to tell you that my husband is a very short man (5'7"). I am not sure how the arm length would be for a taller man. When he was under the light, I could tell that it was actually brown, just a very dark brown.
on February 17, 2016
This is like the jacket I had in the Air Force when I flew B1B Lancers. My jacket was lost in a move and I am so pleased with this one.It looks military and all my friends were in awe when they saw me wearing it.
on February 7, 2012
I am 5'9" tall and weigh approximately 215 lbs. I ordered the 2XL and it fits very well. The leather is soft and the jacket is comfortable to wear. I am very pleased with it because I was afraid it would not fit. Good buy for the money!
on February 3, 2015
I ordered this jacket based on reasonable price. The leather is indeed soft and supple as goatskin should be vs. cowhide. The medium size fit me perfectly including sleeves. Received compliments regarding the rich dark brown leather which is soft to the touch. Took the jacket to a furrier to have a detachable brown snow top shearling collar added. Can't wait to wear it again. Love this jacket as it looks every bit as good as higher priced jackets being sold. Highly recommend.
on December 21, 2014
Nice jacket, but leather is somewhat thin...Jacket had a strong smell and had to air it out...Now smells better..
on October 7, 2012
Fue una muy buena compra, excelente calidad, tallas ideales, lindos diseños actuales. Recomiendo a todoas a comprar este producto, se llevarán una buena sorpresa y le encantará si es un regalo para alguien.