5.0 out of 5 stars Your suit deserves a tie this nice.
A set like this the average person would expect to be cheap and of little to no quality. I normally would pass on a set like this because it it a little to "Garanimal" but don't let the price fool you this is a very high quality tie set. Your suit deserves a tie this nice. The shipment was fast and it was packaged well.
The only problem I have with this tie set is...
Published on July 23, 2012 by Endarkened

3.0 out of 5 stars More Choice is needed for the Big and Tall.
I'm big and tall and did not realize the tie set was for smaller men. Sets like this would be much better if given range of sizes to 66" at least. It would be appreciated if all styles had a big and tall men's to order. I know some young men that would like these in my family as Christmas presents.
Published 5 months ago by Leroy Hopkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Your suit deserves a tie this nice., July 23, 2012
This review is from: Landisun 651 Gold Black Paisleys Mens Silk Tie Set: Tie+Hanky+Cufflinks (Apparel)
The only problem I have with this tie set is now I have to go buy a better suit and find a place to wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, January 8, 2013
As advertised. Product arrived earlier than expected. Looked even better in person than it appeared on the site. Excellent Choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Tie, April 17, 2013
This is a very stylish tie. At first it reminded me of World Museum Collection Tie 100% Silk, and it is certainly just as good. The only difference is the design. This tie's look is for your best suit. If you have the right combination, it looks amazing. So I do recommend for anyone looking for a great tie. It really is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Find!, January 16, 2014
My husband works in Finance, wears a suit and tie Monday through Friday and is extremely picky about his clothes. I saw these and thought they looked very nice but was a little worried that at the price, the quality might not be there but decided that at that price, I didn't have much to lose. Both sets arrived on time and well packaged and look even better in person! My husband could not believe I bought these online! They have become his new favorites. He has received many compliments and has given the name of the company out to several associates (who are also equally surprised). We will definitely purchase from this company again and may never pay high retail store prices again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Father Day present, June 18, 2013
My father was very impressed with the Fathers Day gift. The combo cuff, tie and scarf set has a regal look!

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgous tie set, May 2, 2013
Landisun ties are really beautifully design, and look better than some of the top name brand ties I've purchased in the pass.
when you buy one of these ties you can't go wrong.

3.0 out of 5 stars More Choice is needed for the Big and Tall., July 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
I was very impressed with the look and quality!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this set, July 12, 2014
I really like this set. The cuff links seem a bit like they will fall apart easily but to date they seem ok. I plan to get more designs from them.

4.0 out of 5 stars and I truly like the Tie very much, June 30, 2014
The quality and design of this product is quite exceptional.
The feel and look are impressive, and I truly like the Tie very much.