5.0 out of 5 stars Car scent
This stuff brings back the new leather smell in my truck, I get comments all the time about how good the leather smells,after a while the original scent wears off and this refreshes it,good stuff I highly recommend it!!
Published 22 months ago by ragin cajun

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid This Product
Published on August 17, 2010 by Gateway

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid This Product, August 17, 2010
Gateway "Tom" (Southern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lane's Car Products Leather Scent - 16 oz
I write very few reviews -- only when a product is superb, or truly misrepresented. Lane's Car Products Leather Scent has no leather fragrance whatever. Worse, it inhibits whatever leather odor may be left in your car's leather interior. If represented as a "new car" fragrance, that wouldn't be so far off. The product doesn't have a really bad odor; it's just not leather-like at all. Just as well, because the scent is gone by morning in any case. My recent-model Jaguar has fine leather seating with the scent just now beginning to fade. So I was looking for a product to restore the interior's presence. Lane's Leather Scent in no way meets that need. I've no idea why Amazon offers it for sale here. Other products do work; I used one in restoring an older Mustang and it was near-perfect. Take care. Lane's product is highly touted on Websites. I fell for it -- don't repeat my mistake.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite leather smell, August 19, 2009
This review is from: Lane's Car Products Leather Scent - 16 oz
Was hoping for a stronger leather smell to get rid of mustiness after trying charcoal and newspaper. Hoping to get the "new car smell" back--but didn't really work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Car scent, February 8, 2013