Intervention: Final Episodes 14 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Laurie and Jessie A look at two women whose lives have spun out of control. At one time, Laurie was a psychotherapist and mother of three. But then an addiction to pain killers and alcohol led to the loss of her job and her family, and now only an intervention can stop her from losing her life. Jessie is a beautiful young woman who once dreamed of becoming a doctor.
2. Lauren Lauren has known plenty of success in her life. Growing up, she was a cheerleader, a dancer, a swimmer and a great student. After college, she became a high school health and phys-ed teacher, and the students loved her. But amid all the accomplishments, Lauren was hiding a growing problem: an addiction to heroin. In the past three years, Lauren has lost her job and her apartment.
3. Ryan From the outside, Ryan and his family look picture perfect. They live in a beautiful house in an upscale northern California neighborhood. But inside, their world is falling apart. Ryan, once a talented drummer who was awarded a music scholarship to the state university, is addicted to opiates. He injects OxyContin up to 15 times a day. His moods swing wildly from needy to hostile.
4. Jacob By day, Jacob, 25, is a banker. But most nights, Jacob is drinking, driving and often engaged in barroom brawls. He recently overdosed on alcohol and prescription drugs. His heart stopped and he had to be revived with paddles. Jacob blames his mother -- a drug user and former dealer -- for his addiction. But will he be able to hear her when she pleads for him to get help?
5. Kim Kim is a beautiful 34-year-old make-up artist who grew up a cheerleader and popular. But fearing her good looks and slim figure were deteriorating, Kim turned to bulimia and anorexia. Now Kim's weight issues have taken over her life. She is entrenched in a divorce with her high school sweetheart, who she still loves dearly.
6. Anthony Anthony has been working at the pizzerias owned by his family since he was a kid. A good athlete, colleges offered him baseball scholarships. But at 14, everything changed. His sister died of a heroin overdose and his mother fell into an emotional black hole. Anthony found comfort in cocaine, and today he needs methadone to get him through the day until he can shoot coke at night.
7. Trent Trent, 33, is a four-star chef who's served U.S. presidents and Hollywood stars. But as the child of alcoholics, Trent's formative years were marked with violence and abuse. He ultimately turned to drugs to cope, and today he is homeless, sick, battling freezing temperatures, and has an insatiable heroin addiction.
8. Dillon Growing up, Dillon showed tremendous promise. But after a bitter divorce, his mother, Tammy hoped that Dillon wouldn't follow in the footsteps of his violent, alcoholic father. But today Tammy's worst fears have come true. Dillon, 20, is living with his father in a dilapidated trailer where he injects methamphetamines every day and refuses any overtures for help.
9. Jessica and Hubert Jessica, 21, comes from a tight-knit family. Her father, mother, sister and grandfather all work at the family-owned gas station. But Jessica's not allowed to work there any more. Ever since Jessica became addicted to heroin at 17, her family cannot trust her. And even worse--her addiction is straining family relationships.
10. Laney Laney is an outgoing, intelligent 36-year-old woman who used to have the kind of life other people dream of: a handsome, loving husband, plenty of money and the opportunity to travel the world. Unfortunately, all the wealth and status in the world could not help Laney escape alcoholism.
11. Ashley Growing up, Ashley, 20, was always considered the wild child. While her younger sister was quick to follow the rules and be active in the church, Ashley tended to reject her parents' strong Christian values. The more her parents tried to guide her, the more she pulled away. By her teenage years, Ashley became a chronic runaway and drug addict. Her family sees an intervention as her only hope.
12. Andrea and Ricky Not long ago, Andrea, 31, decided to follow in the footsteps of her mother and grandmother and become a nurse. It was a field in which she excelled and was revered by colleagues and friends. But all the while, Andrea was hiding a dark secret a growing crack addiction. Now she¹s lost her job and relies on several male friends to buy her drugs.
13. Leslie Meet Leslie, a Sunday school teacher, PTA member, soccer mom of three and a raging alcoholic. When she can¹t get her hands on vodka or wine, Leslie resorts to economy size bottles of mouthwash. After countless arrests and DUI¹s, her husband is hoping to find help for the mother of his children before it¹s too late. It¹s time for Leslie to choose: her alcohol or her family.
14. Coley As a timber cutter, Coley has one of the most dangerous jobs in America. But instead of taking serious precautions, he increases his risks every day by snorting crystal meth. Because of his addiction, Coley's business is falling apart. His wife can barely stand to talk to him any more and his reationship with his three young children is deteriorating.
15. Caylee As a child Caylee was an over-achiever from an affluent family. But despite her myriad successes, her mother, Christy, was never satisfied with her. Christy, herself was sexually-abused as a girl, and believes that she has managed her own trauma well. Except she has hidden her bulimia from her family for 35-years.
16. Jill As a middle child in a large family, Jill always wanted to stand out from the crowd. A natural performer, she excelled at all kinds of dance and quickly became a star performer at school events. Life was good for Jill until, at the age of 15, her parents seemingly happy marriage ended in divorce.
17. Dawn and Fabian Dawn, 49, was once a model, but today she's homeless and wanders around town using meth and suffering from the effects of Meth Psychosis. Fabian, 37, was once a successful entertainment entrepreneur, but his escalating addiction has cost him everything. We watch as Fabian's family and Dawn's sons ask interventionists to help save their loved ones.