Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on May 31, 2013
While it has good vignettes, I find once you read through them once, you don't really get very much more out of them. These cards have a lot of information, and don't really help simply pharm, or point out the important facts better than any other source.

I used them to study for Step 1, but honestly, could have done without them. I'm not sure they really made a difference. I would recommend you just make or compile your own flashcards.
on December 3, 2011
These are better than Brenner or BRS pharm cards, I have all three. These are the most comprehensive and best for studying the boards. Give you all the important information, but not too much. great for class and most importantly the best for step 1.
on June 19, 2012
They have all the most important information and key information is in bold. Each year's exam is different, but mine had pretty easy pharm so these were more than sufficient.

First Aid gave these a bad review for the material they are printed on, but I like that they are essential on card-stock bc you can write on them and add whatever additional information you want.
on March 14, 2013
Very Helpful for Step 1 studying. Great clinical scenarios to help memorize drugs. One thing that would be really helpful is if the index was available online. That way I can just search a pdf for where a certain drug is and then look through the cards for it. They are labelled well by card number and category number. But the index is in card form and is annoying.
on June 28, 2013
I will start by saying that I am not a pharmacist. I am a medical student trying to somehow juggle all the pharm information I can for boards! With that said, I feel these cards put just the right amount of information to give you a good grasp on the drugs you need to know. I'm glad I bought these and not anything more detailed and intense--it's hard enough memorizing all the info as it is!
on November 24, 2012
I'm a second year medical student, and bought these to supplement my Pharmacology course. They are fairly complete, easy to use, and contain all the information needed for each drug without being too in depth to be useful. They aren't fully extensive however.
on January 25, 2013
These have the vignette on 1 side, flipped over to see information.

I know "flash cards" are quickly disapearing and becoming more like Info cards, but these have the entire vignette on 1 side with no indicaton of a drug to then "flip" to get information on the other side or guess information through a name.
on May 12, 2014
I like that these include a case presentation along with each drug but the electronic version isn't like flashcards really at all. I think if you get these it is best to get the printed version.
on October 19, 2012
I like the flashcards - the clinical vignettes are really helpful, and they are informative but don't give too much detail. They have room to make your own notes, too. I would recommend them to someone else.
on October 15, 2010
I have only looked at antimicrobials so far, but some things stick out right away. These cards are made of regular paper and not laminated card stock! Surprising, considering it comes in a nice, sturdy box to hold them. The cards are a little wordy with little to catch your eye for important points, except for some bold type, so I have taken to drawing arrows all over the back and highlighting. I really prefer the style of the Microcards: Review Cards for Medical Students, with diagrams, a picture code to quickly describe the mechanism, and an outlined format for the important points on the card.

The information seems solid. I have to supplement them a little, but that will happen with whatever card set you buy. They work for me fine, now that I have them, but I would try something else.