Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Take a pass on these because there is a problem with freshness control, some people get good ones and some people get rocks. My order was stale and covered in bloomed chocolate. Yuck!
I gave these pretzels to my daughter and she loved them. I will buy them again if Amazon still have them.
on January 11, 2015
I had high hopes for these. They are a pretzel rod with a thick swirl of caramel around it, then coated in chocolate. The flavor combination was superb, but the hard caramel felt like it was going to rip my teeth out. The candy crumbled as I bit it, and that is what wasn't already crumbled in the bag. I think I must have gotten older stock because some people are saying that theirs was great. I wish mine was :(

I think it would have been better as bite sized pieces, that way it wouldn't be so messy.
on January 1, 2013
These are expensive, but if you're like me and think the combination of sweet and salty makes the perfect snack, you won't be disappointed. They arrived very fresh so the pretzel rod was nice and crispy. The caramel covering it is wonderfully creamy and luscious. And the dark chocolate sets it off beautifully. The size is just enough so that one rod makes for a satisfying snack.
on March 7, 2012
This product is a wonderful blend of just enough caramel and not too much dark chocolate to make a sweet and salty experience! Good quantity for the price and great packaging that kept them fresh and tasty!!
on April 28, 2013
These are pricey but worth it for a real holiday treat. Wouldn't buy them for myself tho because they are so expensive -
on April 4, 2013
I guess I should give them 5 stars. I couldn't bring myself to stop eating them once I started 0_0.

See 1 answered question