5.0 out of 5 stars Great Text!
This is a great foundational text for those just starting out as well as a good "refresher" for those of us who have been in the field for several years. It is a good balance between being an "easy" read and adding to one's knowledge.
Published 10 months ago by marion frehill

2.0 out of 5 stars The book looked like it had gotten wet and the pages were crinkly and the edges.I needed it for my class.
I liked that it was sent to my door but didn't appreciate the condition. I
'd like to see maybe a sealed baggie for protection and maybe this would help. Do not know if it was Fed x or sender.
Published 14 months ago by Norma

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Text!, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Language Development in Early Childhood (2nd Edition) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book and Service, October 25, 2013
This book is one of the best if you are looking to lay the foundation for understanding language development in children.

The book came promptly, in the condition described, and I would buy from this seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, April 12, 2013
This has helped me get through my child development class. I recommend it. Its easy to understand and will help you breeze through your class with a better understanding of what is going on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Language Development in Early Childhood Education (3rd Edition), February 8, 2013
this more was very interesting and informational for information about language development. It is helpful with the studies and the questions for class.

5.0 out of 5 stars great text, December 9, 2012
Couldn't be happier! I am enjoying using this text with my course and feel that it has more than met my expectations!

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I needed, December 5, 2012
needed this book for school, and it was much cheaper here than anywhere else, and it shipped very fast. Great book

4.0 out of 5 stars Very resourceful...., November 14, 2009
This book was in good condition when I recieved it. I found this book to be very resourceful pertaining to Early Childhood Education and you can definitely use it as a reference later.

5.0 out of 5 stars langdev, August 11, 2010
This book was well written and really helpful. I bought it for a college class and I have to say that it is one of the best books I have ever used!

4.0 out of 5 stars Language Development in Early Childhood, October 11, 2010
Teri Boynton (PRINEVILLE, OR, US) - See all my reviews
It is a great book for information regarding communication. The book was delivered quickly and in good condition. I have used it regularly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 29, 2014
Just what my daughter needed for her college class

Language Development in Early Childhood (2nd Edition)
Language Development in Early Childhood (2nd Edition) by Beverly Otto (Paperback - May 8, 2005)
Used & New from: $0.01