- Paperback: 315 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press (May 1982)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195025539
- ISBN-13: 978-0195025538
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,892,489 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top Customer Reviews
Now I'm studying about internal Processing of Language two Book. The editors are Heidi Dulay, Marina Burt and Stephen Krashen. I can't contact them. I would like to know the answer of study questions as follows:
1. The seven and ten year old of Turkish guestworkers in Munich are enrolled in a German public school. The children's father is working in an automobile plant and their mother keeps house. What would the primary motivation for learning German be : a)For the children? b)For the father? c)For the mother? Can you help me to answer this question and I would like to know which one of primary motivation among Integrative motivation, Instrumental Motivation and Social Group Identification is the most important for each person?
2. Schumann, Holroyd, Campbell and Ward(1978)reported that subject who reported greater depth of hypotizability performed better on a pronunciation test of Thai words, a language previously unknown to them. Can this be related to the operation of the filter the organizer or the monitor? (Subjects heard the Thai words once and then repeated them). Could you please explain that which one of the monitor is the best important for this?
Thank you for your kind attention and I'm looking to hearing from you soon.