5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing construction
Published on June 15, 2011 by Michael Lubert

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad
This is pretty good toy. But it get stuck very easily. I have to straighten it up before making a new rotation. Otherwise it is good and feels like a hard plastic.
Published 21 months ago by DINU

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing construction, June 15, 2011
I have had many cubes in the past, and they all suffered from the same problem. Over time the stickers would come off as I played with them, and rather than purchase new stickers, I decided to get cubes that did had dyed plastic instead. I now have a 3x3x3, two 4x4x4s and a 5x5x5. The other 4x4x4 I have was so delicate that if the edges weren't completely lined up when you twisted it, it would often shatter apart. This cube is sturdy and VERY well built. It's not too big and it turns quite well. I'll probably end up breaking it apart to add lubrication at some point as it slows, but I am not disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 16, 2012
This review is from: Lanlan 4-Layer Octahedron Speed Cube Black (Toy)
Much better than my first 4x4 turns very well out of box and the tiles are nice as well.great for speed because the cubelets don't stick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Some assembly required, April 17, 2011
Pat (Fremont, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought this cube because I don't like stickers which end up peeling after some use. I was looking for something with smooth movement. This cube is pretty smooth. Like the other buyer, when I took it out of the box, one of the pieces came off. It seems they glue the pieces on but not all pieces get enough glue. I fixed it using some epoxy and haven't had any problems since.

After a few days of use the cube has loosened up and can be turned with just your fingers. It's not bad for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., August 25, 2012
This review is from: Lanlan 4-Layer Octahedron Speed Cube Black (Toy)
It's a great cube to start off with. Personally it's my first and I fell in Love as soon as i got it. At first its tough to move around but after a while it gets really loose and it's great. An awesome addition to my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars almost too good, August 16, 2012
This review is from: Lanlan 4-Layer Octahedron Speed Cube Black (Toy)
this cube is awesome i think unlike the other reviewers the tiles have been awesome and i love them over all i would recomend this cube for a regular cuber like myself and collectors

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, March 18, 2013
Pirate Trader (Sarasota Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lanlan 4-Layer Octahedron Speed Cube Black (Toy)
My kids love these speed cubes and they won't break like the others I have purchased before. Smooth turns bright colors. Bought three of them and they all work perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice cube- smooth, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Lanlan 4-Layer Octahedron Speed Cube Black (Toy)
it turns nicely, very smooth. I just wish the tiles are not so thick and more flush with the sides. But since this is a 4x4 it's not quite as bad as on a 5x5.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dirty, February 27, 2013
This review is from: Lanlan 4-Layer Octahedron Speed Cube Black (Toy)
Felt like it was a used cube and smelled as well. Absolutely did not expect this kind of cube since I was looking for a new one.

5.0 out of 5 stars ergonomic, February 10, 2013
This review is from: Lanlan 4-Layer Octahedron Speed Cube Black (Toy)
easy to move, pleasant to touch, no stickers is a real big plus. 4x4x4 is essenaitlly more interesting than 3x3x3

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, February 10, 2013
This review is from: Lanlan 4-Layer Octahedron Speed Cube Black (Toy)
I prefer cubes with the plastic tiles over the stickers. I have a different 4x4x4 cube with the stickers from a long time ago. I saw this one and read a few good reviews. The price was low so I took a chance. In my opinion this cube has a much better mechanism than my other 4x4x4. It's a speed cube and I have not had any pieces pop out like my other cube does occasionally. Great deal for the price.

Lanlan 4-Layer Octahedron Speed Cube Black