Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lansinoh Breast Cream, 2-Ounce Bottle
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 31, 2003
Although I am never in pain while breast feeding I occasionally use this product when I want to feel a little soothed after feeding. It probably wasn't a neccesity for me, but it might be for others. Once I was in desperate need of chapstick though and it helped me out in a pinch!
on November 9, 2006
This is the best cream I have ever used. Will suggest it to anybody.
on August 22, 2003
A TRUE LIFE SAVER FOR BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS.
on January 5, 2007
I ordered it, but used it only for a little while until I switched to formula. It was useful, the pain went away. The price on Amazon is a bit higher than the price you would find in ordinary pharmacies.
on July 31, 2010
This stuff is kind of like maple syrup and kind of like diaper creme, and about as useful as either of them would be. I use the Gerber Stick instead and it's 1000 times better. Lansinoh never did anything for me (and I tried it for 2 weeks) and to top that off, it had the added perk of actually waterproofing my nursing pads. So not only was I sore already, and not getting the relief I wanted from the creme, but then I had milk against my nipples all the time because the pads couldn't absorb it. Terrible product and I think without La Leche pushing it it would be off the market by now.