Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 11, 2012
I bought these for my 14 month old son. He is still adjusting to the idea of feeding himself and he has a hard time holding on the spoon and fork because the ball at the end it so large. It's great for travel because of the covers so hopfully he will get more use out of them as he gets older.
on March 15, 2013
I have a infant and we're just starting solids at almost six months. I don't feel afraid of him chewing on these spoons because it's completely rubbery and fun to give him food with. The bowl is a little large for an infant so I'm sure we'll get more use out of it as he gets older.
on June 25, 2015
It's not easy to fill hot water into the warmer as the hole is not very big

The design of the spoon and fork may not be ideal as my kid kinda treat them as toys rather than utensils for eating.
on April 17, 2016
I love the as it keeps my sons foods warm and it is quite sturdy so he cannot tip it over. However, he has a really hard time using the spoons that come in the set and they aren't comfortable to use at all. I would just get the warming plate and skip the spoons if possible.
on December 31, 2012
I have been wanting the Lansinoh mOmma Mealtime Developmental Meal Set for a while and so glad we made this purchase. Little one loves the eating utensils and the plate is great!
on May 3, 2015
These are great! My son has no problem holding the utensils, the material on the outside of the bowl helps keep it from slipping whilst he tries to pick up the food. I also love that the utensils are weighted so when he is done, there is no mess.
on November 9, 2015
I love the warm plate, really keeps the food warm for a slow eater or in the cold weather. Only downside is the spoon and fork is a bit hard to use for baby or even me to feed him.
on June 19, 2014
This plate, fork and spoon set are very cute. Great for children's little hands, and they are weighted so that the dirty part does not sit on the table/surface.
on March 27, 2014
Like this a lot! Just wish the water basin detached from the plate portion so I could make sure it got dried out every time I used it.
on February 22, 2013
Very useful in winter, it keeps warm, but the spoon may too large for baby,s hand, my son cannot catch it well.