Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lansky Quick Edge Tungsten Carbide Sharpener, Black
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Price:$6.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 15, 2013
While this sharpener will put an edge on a knife, you have to be very care or it will put gouges in the blade. You have to use a very soft and smooth stroke. If you put too much pressure on it, it will make for a very rough edge on the knife.
on April 1, 2014
These knife sharpeners are easy to use and very effective. This is my second one. Of course, if you've been chopping down trees your knives, you might want to have them professionally sharpened and straightened every once in a while.
on March 10, 2014
I've been sharpening knives for as long as I've been an avid fisherman, which is over 30 years. I have many homing stones and a few sharpening kits that can turn a knife into a razor, but each of the systems that will hone an excellent edge take skill, time and none are cheap. I even have specialty stones for sharpening oddball blades..serrated being the most common.
While this tool NOT give the same results as the aforementioned kits/stones, it will give a blade w workable edge in a very short amount of time. I use knives all of the time, and the knife I use to cut open boxes certainly does need to have the edge I'll pace on my filet knife. If you use the right tool for the job, this will serve you well in that respect.
on August 3, 2012
This knife sharpener works fairly well. I would recommend it if you don't want to spend all that money on a sharpener. Dull knives really do become sharper with this sharpener. It is worth the buy especially with the price. I do wish though that the sharpener outside surrounding part wasn't made out of plastic. During sharpening the plastic gets a little scraped.
on May 3, 2015
Easiest way to sharpen your knives. It's the best and most practical I've tried and sharpens the knife almost like a shaving blade. Highly recommended to keep in the kitchen or in your camping bag.
on February 6, 2014
product was delivered in timely manner, a good value for the price, three or four swipes of our pairing knife keeps the blade sharp. I would recommend to a friend
on December 1, 2013
It just doesn't seem to do a very good job. I have had other sharpeners like this and they worked MUCH better. Maybe I just got a bad one this time.
on May 18, 2013
I keep mine in my car to combat knife dullness and the myriad ways that it can happen while travelling.
on December 20, 2015
fiancé has tons of pocketknives. this was a perfect stocking stuffer!
on February 22, 2016
Lansky quality - good quality - it's Lansky, what more can you want?