4.0 out of 5 stars Better than you think
Published on February 9, 2012 by Jon

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much trash unless you're gentle
But what do you expect for the price? They're a dollar each, and built accordingly ;)

Still, I have two left that might be okay in a low-impact environment.
Published on April 8, 2012 by Kris

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than you think, February 9, 2012
These are much better quality than the price/quantity would lead you to believe. I wanted to replace the wrist strap for a high quality Canon point-and-shoot (the Powershot S100) which comes with what I feel is an uncomfortably long (and stiff) wrist strap. I was looking for a good quality, flexible, round nylon type with a tight weave and more comfortable/typical length. These did not dissapoint in terms of quality (and I have no concerns swinging around the 420 dollar camera by it; however, they are very slightly shorter than any other wrist straps I've used in the past (and therefore slighly shorter than I want). Overall, it fits my needs almost perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, sturdy, November 14, 2012
I got these to use with my cell phone and they work just fine. They are easy to install and soft to the touch. So far they are carrying the weight of my Samsung Galaxy Note phone with no problems. (this is a heavier cell phone with a wallet style leather case as well)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, November 25, 2012
You might feel like its a cheap material becuase it is and the price is decent. It holds what it suppose to. I use it on my ps vita so I have a wrist guard. It looks really nice on my vita sinces its white. It might look nice on the black too!!

The product itself feels sturdy but looks cheap from the photos. Another, the hand wrists itself looks darker in reality than the photo. I would definitely recommend if you need something that will do its job and cheap. Nothing fell or ripped off. I'll update if anything and how long it would last. I use mine all the time so heavy duty usage (i swing my vita using it to test the strenght,and my fingers usually slip while playing when I "rage", so far so good).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wrist strap lanyard, July 11, 2012
DarthRad (United States) - See all my reviews
These work great for cellphones and small cameras and other small electronic devices! The clamp between the thin nylon lanyard and the round tubular wrist strap is made of a hard nylon like plastic and is relatively thin and rounded and sleek, unlike the boxy clunky and too light styrene plastic clamps of the HTC wrist strap lanyards.

The style of this wrist lanyard is almost exactly like the wrist lanyard that came with my old Sony DSC-W7 digicams.

There's not much else to say about these things. I like the baby blue color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lanyards on time, August 29, 2012
I bought two types of lanyards because they were so inexpensive. These were to hold my flash drives with music for my truck. The lanyards are not bulky. They keep me from losing my flash drives. I can hang the drives up in my truck and not have them rolling around. They have a nice thin loop on the end. This one is for a wrist as one might use for carrying a small digital camera or a cell phone. Good and inexpensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmos Black Nylon Round Hand/Wrist strap lanyard., April 21, 2012
Jim.Sommers (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
Never knew what this thingy was called. It's a "Lanyard." I had one but couldn't find them in the local stores lately. This is perfect for my cell phone, add a "climber's hook" (that says "not for climbing"), clip it to my belt loop and my cell is secure. Have lost a few cell phones, falling out of my pocket or standing up, forgetting that the cell is on my lap. This item totally prevents that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, September 15, 2012
These are not fancy but are fairly sturdy black camera lanyards. They easily fit my camera replacing a worn lanyard wrist strap. For the price they are well worth it, the wrist strap is tightly woven and appears it will hold up very well.

I recommend them for any item that holds a wrist strap.

Vidimo Se!

4.0 out of 5 stars COSMOS ® 5 pcs Black Nylon ROUND Hand Wrist Strap Lanyard, April 22, 2012
I purchased two of these packets. Previous ones were a bit too long and awkward. I use this mainly for the flash drives. Gave away one packet to our daughter. It appears to be well made and seems to fit in my large had well around the wrist. Would recommend for the low price and prompt delivery.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much trash unless you're gentle, April 8, 2012
This review is from: COSMOS 5 pcs Orange Nylon ROUND Hand Wrist Strap Lanyard For Camera Cell phone ipod iphone mp3 mp4 PSP Wii and other Electronic Devices with Cosmos Fastening Strap (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Still, I have two left that might be okay in a low-impact environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Security in a small wrist strap, October 30, 2012
Small and very strong wrist strap. Easily attaches to camera or Walkman etc. One of those things that should have been included with product.