5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, adjustable, and adaptable.
Published on January 17, 2012 by D. Moe

3.0 out of 5 stars Mobil Edesk
This desk works ok. I only wish it had a little more padding on the bottom to raise it higher.
Published 12 months ago by Sunny Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, adjustable, and adaptable., January 17, 2012
The case for my iPad 2, while nice and protective, only has two viewing angles. This stand solves that problem quite nicely. It holds my iPad with the case securely. I am using this on the kitchen counter and finally have the right viewing angle while cooking. It is comfortable on my lap and also fits nicely on the treadmill. It is well made, lightweight, and even has a small handle. I recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, March 17, 2012
I have had this product for just a few days, and for tabletop and lap use, the ergonomics are excellent. The construction quality is mixed, however, and I'm a little concerned about a key component holding up (where the adjustable portion of the device is connected), so it could use a new look at the design of the main function and at the durability of that connection. Other than that, it is excellent. Not too heavy or too large, but with enough heft and size to be useful. The bottom has a padded piece attached which keeps it from scratching a table or desk surface, and which also makes it comfortable on your lap. Bought another one for my wife...or actually for myself, if you follow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but..., July 26, 2012
This review is from: Lapgear Mobile Edesk (45310) (Personal Computers)
I purchased at a local store and liked it for it's size and being very light. It will fit a small laptop quite nicely.I have a 14 inch. It says it will take up to a 15 inch.
I liked it so well that I ordered one on Amazon, but the latch would not work and it only opened upon "great" effort,so I returned it and went back to the local store. I bought two more for family and tried those out and 1 out of 3 also had a latch problem where it could not be opened. if it weren't for the latch issure I would give this item 5 stars.
Oh by the way this works great to hold your Kindle or nook while reading and has many angles to adjust height.
All in all this is a nice laptop desk-but beware of the latch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Their deluxe model is even better, in my opinion, June 27, 2013
D. Ro "BadKitty88" (Cypress,, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lapgear Mobile Edesk (45310) (Personal Computers)
This lap desk works great. I initially bought it at a local store and it does work very well at holding up an IPad, Kindle, etc. at many different angles on your lap in either a recliner or bed. The many angles to choose from make it a delight to play games on or to type on too. The rubber strips on the flat book stand portion help keep your device in place and guard against slipping from slight tiltage. It is very lightweight and not bulky. The foam filled back is dense and sturdy. I am returning this one however, and am keeping the deluxe version by the same company for various reasons. After trying out the deluxe version I prefer having the option to store the IPad inside it when not in use, as well as storing the entire charger. Also the bottom is actually two channels filled with some sort of beads that form better to your legs than the foam pad on this version, which at times felt too rigid and hard. I found that the foam on this one sometimes became a little uncomfortable for me personally but the deluxe version with the softer bead filling does not do that. I agree that the llatch seems like it won't hold up forever, but so far so good. The price is reasonable for the product and the deluxe version is only $2 more so for me that is a no brainer. The ability to store the iPad inside the lap desk is actually the biggest selling point for me on the deluxe version because I can leave the iPad inside it when not in use and someone could walk right by it and never think there was an IPad inside the lap desk. That is a concern for me as I sometimes take it to our apartment out of town and never know when they send various maintenance people in without my knowledge. I was unable to find the deluxe version at any local store, only on Amazon and the price was right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 7, 2012
Well made product, would work for a number of different tablets and tablet sizes. Soft and padded on the bottom without being too soft, multiple angles. Real nice product.

4.0 out of 5 stars LapDesk, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Lapgear Mobile Edesk (45310) (Personal Computers)
I have been searching for a lap desk to use w/ my iPad2, This lap desk is just right for netbooks, small laptops, and iPads. I did not need lots of extra space for books, mouse, or papers which many lap desks provide. Surface has three non-skid bands to prevent my iPad from slipping. The iPad rests on the flip up tab on the bottom and does not interfere with typing. "Bean bag-type" pillows on the back side are better than a flat surface. Has a convenient handle for carrying the lap desk by itself. Has "support legs" that slide into different notches so you can slant the desk at a number of different angles. The plastic support legs do not feel very sturdy but then my iPad is not heavy. $25.00 is over-priced but it is less than most lap desks I have come across at many iPad accessory sites. Works fine for using my iPad while watching TV. If I had paid under $15.00 I would rate it higher.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, could be better., May 6, 2013
This review is from: Lapgear Mobile Edesk (45310) (Personal Computers)
Nice to rest your tablet on and good adjustability. Would be great if you could fit the tablet inside as a carrier/ protector. I would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 16, 2012
This review is from: Lapgear Mobile Edesk (45310) (Personal Computers)
Just what the doctor ordered to keep my neck from surgery. It was exactly as billed. I use it constantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, September 1, 2012
Diane (Tallahassee, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lapgear Mobile Edesk (45310) (Personal Computers)
This is the perfect lap desk for my iPad. I wanted something to use while in bed and this is just what I was looking for. Just the right size, adjusts to different angles...it's just perfect!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 25, 2012
This was exactly what I needed for my tablet. It arrived on time, packaged well for shipping without being damaged. I use it often and have not experienced any issues. It is sturdy enough for my needs. Love the handle! Great product at a great price.

Lapgear Mobile Edesk (45310)
$29.99 $19.99