Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 19, 2013
The 12 cell battery is deeper in size. It fit perfectly with a snap and protrudes about 5/8 in beyond the base on the laptop making a comfortable tilt. The battery lasts around 5 hours with normal business use. It arrived within 5 days! The directions for initial use were helpful suggesting to charge fully, unplug, discharge as much a possible below 9% and repeat 3 times. Then continue to use laptop unplugged until battery is 30% before connecting to power to recharge. Very helpful. If you want the best battery life possible, do not use the laptop plugged into power with a battery at 100%. Only plug into power in battery is removed or it is recharging. I recommend!

The only improvement I see would be that the vender state the full model number on the laptop. I wasn't sure it would fill my 1543sb.
on December 23, 2013
Ordered and quickly received this battery but it did not fit as a replacement battery for my HP Pavillion dv4 laptop. When I returned it they said I had to pay postage unless I could "prove" that I ordered the correct battery. I had simply relied on the description which said it was for HP Pavillion DV4, ...I gave them the number from my original battery and they provided me with the number for the extended time battery that fit my laptop.
on June 2, 2015
Less than six months after purchase, battery will only charge to 80% and immediately drops to under 50% as soon as the charger is unplugged. Five minutes later, the computer is dead. Unable to obtain warranty information from the seller or from Amazon.
on January 12, 2015
Not bad for the price however one should note the size and hence the added weight that will tag along for the ride.
Also, battery life was expected to be somewhat better than experienced but overall not a deal breaker.
Overall a good value for the money!
on February 6, 2015
Poor fit and finish. Although the seller claims that this huge battery fits my computer, it does not fit all. I must keep my laptop on a laptop cooler at all times or the battery just falls out, even when it is "locked".
on July 31, 2014
Worked perfectly! Tilts the laptop up so the fan has more room for cool air. It has more benefits than just a long life battery. The fact that it holds the laptop up is a great benefit, cannot state that enough. One thing that really hurts laptops is blocking the air flow. This battery helps that even on a soft surface
on December 27, 2013
Purchased for an HP DV4 laptop. The battery life is excellent. I was able to browse for several hours without plugging it in to charge. Battery snapped in great. The only thing is the battery protrudes out the bottom over an inch, so the computer when rested on a flat surface has a good tilt. This is the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. If you can deal with this, then I highly suggest this battery. Great price for what you are getting.
on April 24, 2014
When ordering this battery I was unsure if it would fit as well as work for my laptop, but I'm glad to say that it fits perfectly! For being so long without a battery that could hold a charge (due to financial problems), it feels great not having to be bound to the length of my power cord since it was the only way that I could use the laptop. As I type this I am sitting outside on the patio enjoy the cool night air. Not a five star only because it dosen't seem to hold a charge quite as long as the battery that came with the laptop which was ~8 hours but it does hold it for at least a good 5 hours.
on February 13, 2014
This has been a wonderful replacement for my HP laptop. Fits like it should and the charge is like the original battery when I just bought the laptop. The battery doesn't feel too hot either, which is very nice since a lot of other non OEM batteries tend to be.
on July 19, 2014
Fit's perfectly, however, since it is a 12 cell there is a hump which will cause a slight tilt towards you when using on a flat surface, which is good. Battery life is noticeably longer then the OEM one.