Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 49 questions
vote
It might be laggy.i tried but for reason it didn't work.
Feb 28, 2013 by Adrian
votes
It's a good laptop for college, just know that it is older unless the seller has updated it so if they have not then you will be limited as far as downloads go. I actually have a new Macbook Air and with Macs they are already limited and then you add the age would make it very limited with basic downloads like Adobe, etc. Try looking around locally on Craigslist and you may find one that are updated with the newest OS. Hope this was helpful.
Sep 19, 2013 by Raymond Dunn
votes
No, after my friend updated everything it still ran soooo slow, im going to change my reviee since it was a waste of my time. Unfortunately i wish i never got it and do not recommend. Sorry dude but it runs so bad
Sep 7, 2013 by Master Collector
votes
Now days kids want fast and good.. This is neither
Feb 8, 2014 by J. Tippery
votes
Yes It does Works thank you.
12 days ago by AUBREYGAMMON3
votes
I think it came out late in 2003. Pretty good computer if you are looking for a computer that won't give you any issues or crash and can't afford the newer mac laptops.
Jun 9, 2014 by Raymond Dunn
votes
No, the Apple iBook computer laptops don't have cameras.
Jun 10, 2014 by Bonnie B.
votes
Yes I have a hp hooked up to mines right now, get a mouse has more functions with it
Apr 29, 2014 by Sherry B.
votes
unfortunately no. I did not get any original CD's with it.
Apr 29, 2014 by Joseph E. Bradshaw
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers