Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Laptop/Notebook AC Adapter/Power Supply Charger+Cord for HP compatible models
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 17, 2011
I purchased this from Amazon and it fried the internal battery in my HP pavillion DV7 despite the fact that it was listed as usuable for this computer. I ended up paying over $200 for the power supply and a new internal battery from HP. HP had to have the serial number for the computer to sell me the correct power supply. The Pavillion DV7 was made either with 90 watt or 65 watt power supply and it is critical that you purchase the correct one for your computer.
on November 27, 2010
When a power surge (from a jack hammer by the house) broke my A/C adapter, I figured I was out $70. But I have now bought two of these. One as a replacement and one for faster charging my wife's laptop (same plug but had a 60W and this is 90W).

The only issue is when I got the product, it did not have UL certification labels. UL is a big deal so I tested them with an oscilloscope at various loads before hooking it up to my laptops. It works great and within spec. However, while mine were fine, I would not recommend them for people who can't test them because of the lack of UL certification.
on March 12, 2012
Today I learned that reading product reviews before you buy it is very, very important. It's important because, if you don't, you can end up buying something like this charger. It worked fantastic! For the first 6 days I had it. Then it decided to make my living room stink of melting plastic and to cease working at the same time. Needless to say, I was less than amused with this decision. Short story short, I was using it, it overheated and died, I got upset. I said some things I didn't mean, and I said even more that I did. Read your reviews kids, it'll save you trouble in the long run.
on November 4, 2010
When the product arrived I found out that it doesn't even fit hdx 16s' so its pretty much useless now.
on May 12, 2010
I ended up having to get a replacement power supply for my laptop, a HP DV-7 1020US, due an unfortunate laptop drop while plugged in. The laptop made it ok, but the power supply plug-in connection didn't. Researched what was needed, bought this one and no problems or issues. Would recommend.
on August 23, 2010
Item arrived quickly and works great...so far so good...box stays cool...battery charges...no problems. Thanks for a great product.
on February 11, 2015
I am always taking my laptop from jobsite office trailer to home every night. Nothing worse than forgetting charger can only do work for about 1 hour.
Pros: Connector fit perfect to computer doesn’t fall off. Charges laptop as well as the factory supplied. $10 to $20 less than anywhere else.
Cons: Cord measures about 5ft long little shorter than factory. There is no Velcro strap attached to cord like factory.
review image
on April 10, 2011
alot of people say its overheats and it does but the way to combat it is to take your battery out(why have the battery in if you got the charger in? if you want to charge it shut it off n charge the battery) and the other thing is don't lay it on its side, lay it vertically standing up so both sides can get air. If you do that this charger is worth buying. its cheap and it does its job.
on November 19, 2015
I ordered this laptop charger to use as my primary charging source since my original one quit working. The charger does work well in charging my laptop but I do haves some concerns. First of all the charger gets VERY hot while in use, so hot that I could see it possibly being a fire hazard. The power cord also comes unplugged from the ac adapter very easily which is more of a nuisance than anything. The rubber/cords that encase the wires is thinner than the rubber on my other charger....maybe that is why the adapter gets so very hot. The power cord is also a bit shorter than my other charger was so it doesn't stretch as much as it could.

I purchased with no discount and offered my honest and unbiased opinion.
on April 7, 2016
Great product that worked exactly as it should.
Purchased for my business to use as a replacement for a laptop.
Easy to swap out, straight forward, good quality and simple.
High Quality keyboard, similar to the OEM one that came with the PC.

Shipping time was as expected, and packaging was good, too.
This would be a great choice in a replacement for anyone who needs to get a new one, regardless of reason.
*Must Have
*Good Company
*Good Packaging
*Fast Shipping
*As good as OEM product
Over-all great quality product.