Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 81 questions
votes
Hi Beth - It seems to work fine for me. I haven't noticed any difference in the recharging capability between this battery and the one that came with the computer.
Jul 15, 2013 by Mark Gronendyke
vote
No, this battery will not fit the Dell Inspiron 1420.
Feb 8, 2014 by Jane
votes
Worked for me, be sure you read my review on this, so you take the right steps with the new battery.
Oct 8, 2013 by Angelo Felix
votes
Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us. Would you mind to tell me more details about your part number of your laptop?so that I can figure out which one you need . Thanks a lot.Have a great day. 126
Jul 30, 2013 by Laptop-Services
votes
I am not too sure, you first need to find out which one is the main battery for the laptop. Do a little research for it first, or write Dell. My laptop only had one battery so I did not have to worry... Hope this helps. Check out my website and link to it if you can sometime,,, http://www.partyhousesupplies.com/
Feb 7, 2014 by Darryl Roach
votes
I purchased a replacement battery for my Insprion and it fit and worked. I didn't worry about if the replacement battery was going to work because I have used Amazon enough to know they will take it back if it is wrong. I hope this helps.
Dec 1, 2013 by Donna33935
votes
yes that's exactly the device I purchased it for..good luck
Jan 15, 2014 by tonya
votes
sorry, i do not know. I am using it in a inspiron 1545.
Jan 30, 2014 by James L. Sapp
votes
It recharges whenever I plug in the computer.
Mar 21, 2014 by Florence May
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers