Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Laredo Men's 68068 Monty Western Boot
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 9, 2013
I was very pleased with these Boots in a size 16. Yes they do make Big size (size 16) Cowboy Boots and these are outstanding to me.
I would Highly Recommend Elite Hero to do business with and these boots were AWESOME! Elite Hero was a very Professional Family Store to do your Online shopping at. A+++++
on December 25, 2014
The best " my husband Christmas present, his first pair of western style boots, he loves ten.
review image
on March 1, 2013
Boots arrived yesterday and they are already packaged for returning. Very un-natural looking boots. Family feedback was laughter at how fake the boots looked. Label in side says it best "all man made materials". Don't buy these boots!
on December 26, 2015
These aren't the best boots on the market, I will fault myself for not reading it is 100% man made materials. The material seems thin and like it will tear/rip easily, time will tell. Every pair of boots I ever purchased was always smaller and needed to purchase them 1/2 size larger, I did the same with these and they are rather large. I used the shoe fit guide that Amazon provides and they recommended I order them in a 10.5 which I did and I didn't think anything of it because that was a 1/2 size larger than the shoes I wear. Unfortunately since I wore them I can't return them for a different size. After I wear them for a while, I will do a follow up review. but my first reaction is they are cheaply made.

***UPDATE***
After 2 months, just as I thought the material ripped! These boots aren't worth $20 let alone $100 +!
on November 19, 2014
I normally don't like ordering boots online I like to try them out before I buy.. I took a chance and was pleasantly surprised they fit great and they look great.. I like so much I will purchase another pair soon especially with the cost savings compared to local retailer..
on January 29, 2015
Just what a country boy needed ANOTHER pair of cowboy boots. The color is beautiful and my dad LOVES them. He has a black pair from last year. Now he wants a "Cranberry" color. When he wears these you won't be able to hit'em in the a** with an red apple. Will order again if the color is right.
on June 5, 2014
I ride horses a lot and I need a pair of cowboy boots that was easy to take care of and affordable. I didn't want real snake skin because they would tear to easy after riding horses cleaning barns ect.
on April 28, 2016
This is the second pair of boots & they are falling apart just like the first pair. This pair is a replacement pair. My son has only word them twice & now I can't return them because they are past the return date. I will never buy from this company again. $100.00 for boots that don't last. I'm very unsatisfied.
review image
on May 31, 2016
I ordred 2 pairs of boots. Both in 7.5 both look great and I like their style. But the Monty 68068 gold copper snake are too small. I need to exchange them for a size 8 ? I only tried them on for a few minutes and they have never been off carpet. They are in perfect new condition. Please reply.
on February 3, 2016
These boots are AMAZING! I got them for my dad for his birthday, he loved them! They are beautiful in person and fit as expected. Most boots don't have any design on the bottom/actual foot part of the boot, just the calves area. So you buy them and are so excited about them. But when you put them on you realize, your jeans will just xover up all the beautiful stitching, so it's useless. But this pair has it on the foot area which makes for an extremely nice pair of boots, especially since the design is very cool. The tip is not too pointy either, it's still very masculine. They exceeded our expectations since we aren't expecting to love them so much because the price on them was good. Definitely a pair I would buy in more colors in the future and definitley something I would recommend.