Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 26, 2015
The fit was great. The boots are of very nice quality. The uppers were soft enough to slip under pant legs unlike other boots I had before. They arrived sooner than expected.
on December 25, 2014
great boots for the price well put together. I recommend this items
on February 15, 2015
Have always bought upper echelon boots, Lucchese, Dan Post, Justin, Tony Lama, etc... and was shocked how good these boots looked and fit. Tried to find this same boot by Dan Post at my regular go to western store didn't have my size so went to a competitor who had these Laredos (which are a sister company to Dan Post) in my size. To be honest, cant tell the difference, Fit is great, upper is good Leather and if you shop a bit (or order with special instructions) you can get a BEAUTIFUL print with lots of black Python Pattern on the white or yellow colored skin. Have to say, always thought Laredo was inferior, but THIS boot is not!
on February 11, 2015
What an incredible boot! I usually don't go for boots made by Laredo since most of their boots are made with synthetic materials. HOWEVER, the quality of these boots is amazing! Absolutely my favorite pair of boots that I own. Genuine Python leather....you will definitely want to be careful not to scuff them, since the scales are prone to damage. Also they are incredibly comfortable - all around very soft leather.
on February 24, 2015
It said 10 on the but it wasn't even close to a good fit. I couldn't even get my foot through the top.
on May 21, 2014
My boot are great, they feel and look great on me I want a brown pair now if they come in brown.
on January 11, 2016
Got these for the hubs for Christmas and he's over the moon in love with them. Great boots!
on June 5, 2015