Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 2, 2012
I love the size and how I can fit anything in it, but on the sides there r 2 magnets at the top on each side. Where these magnets r, the bag is wearing and ripping. They r half inch wide and its a real bummer cuz the rest of my purse is beautiful. There's no reason for this flaw. I wish something could be done cuz its noticeable.
on December 26, 2011
I ordered this bag in "dove brown" which looked a little lighter than the plain brown. Instead, I received a grey-ish bag.. Just an overall awful color. I even came back to the listing to check the color again in case I made a mistake; however, "dove brown" was no longer shown. I suppose the seller was out of stock and just decided to wing it. Very disappointed. *Maybe* I'll try ordering another as I did like the bag itself .. Just wish I could find it from a better seller.
on May 16, 2011
I was looking for a good and large handbag for a while now. Couldn't find any in the stores so I searched on Amazon. And I found this handbag - so many colors to choose from made the decision difficult, but I ended up buying the 'dove brown' which really fits every single outfit you could wear. The handbag is huge and has a lot of small pockets with zippers on the inside. You can stuff so much things in it and it still looks like it's almost empty :) I love it and all my girl friends want to have it too now. 40$ is a totally reasonable price and there should be no second thoughts with this handbag. Buy it!!!
on October 28, 2013
I ordered the bag based on the color shown...it was MUCH lighter than I thought it would be..the light brown should have been labled as a gray or ash color ...not a brown...it looks way to "old lady" for me. Cute bag....bad color.
on January 17, 2012
I ordered this item as a Christmas gift and when it arrived it was the wrong color. I was highly disappointed. The purse itself is very cute but the brown color would have been better. I just wish I would have gotten the color I ordered and there was no time to return the purse.
on March 18, 2012
Ilove my Hobo bag,Its looks good,has plenty of pockets,and comfortable to carry.I was so impressed with mine I got my daughter a black one for her birthday and she loves hers too.
on March 16, 2012
Didn't know what I was getting in to when I purchased this handbag for only $30. However, when it arrived I was PLEASED! Thank you, Amazon. I am a happy woman.
on February 10, 2012
LOVE this bag!!! It is big enough to fit everything I want to fit, and looks so cute! Definitely would recommend to anyone that loves big bags.
on February 21, 2012
I really have enjoyed my bag and received a lot of compliments on this purse. Thanks Amazon, love you as well.
on April 8, 2012
The hand bag arrived in the wrong color I purchased -however it also did not resemble the picture adequately- the two tone effect of the body and the handles was way more obvious in person, and I thought it cheapened it--I returned it. Consequently I had to pay for the shipping back--over ten dollars to do so. Overall disappointed.