5.0 out of 5 stars Charm hobo bag..Love it!!
Published on April 26, 2011 by bootsgmc

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved the purse first few months
Published 7 months ago by Tara

5.0 out of 5 stars Charm hobo bag..Love it!!, April 26, 2011
This review is from: Large Charm Hobo Handbag
I ordered the charm hobo in the green..and I love it! I wasn't sure about ordering this bag, as I've always used a smaller bag, and was worried about how deep it would be. Well, I really like it..it seems deep, but I've found when I set it on a counter while in a store, it kinda flattens out, and then it's not so deep. I don't have any problems getting my wallet or other things out of it.

There is a zip pocket on the outside, which is important to me..I don't want to have to dig inside of the purse for my cell phone. I also throw my keys in there and it's quite handy!

It's very roomy inside..several pockets for smaller things, and a cell phone pocket..but I use the outside pocket for mine. The material inside is pretty..in the description I thought maybe it was animal print, but it isn't. Even still, very stylish! The charms hang on a removable keychain, which I have removed and placed my spare keys on it and carry it in the inside pocket, rather than attached to the outside!!

I've had several compliments on this bag and am really glad I bought it. It's practical enough for everyday use, and I think that it will be handy to throw snacks in and even a little book or 2 for my son when we go on short road trips!!

The only problem is, I kinda wished I'd have ordered the yellow as well!! I love this bag!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, for the price, March 28, 2012
Upsides:
My purse just arrived and it's pretty nice. I've only owned black purses before, but I was instantly drawn to the red one. It's a great, rich red that's not too flashy or dull, it's perfect. It's definitely a BIG bag. With it hanging from my shoulder, it reaches a little past the bottom of my torso and the bag itself is over 2x the size of my head! I think the most remarkable thing about this bag was the shipping. Ordered it 3/23, it shipped 3/25, and I received it 3/28. I thought that was great, considering the estimated arrival date was 3/30-4/16. In case anyone is wondering, it ships from New York through USPS.

Downsides:
The zip closure on the top/opening of the bag leaves you wanting. The tip of the zipper isn't attached to the bag and the zipper doesn't go across the entire bag, making it pointless if you're zipping it so things can't fall out or if you're trying to shield your stuff from the rain. The charms also look very cheap and will probably get scratched up fast. The interior fabric looks/feel cheap too, and it has a faint odor that's a little off-putting.

All-in-all, it's a pretty nice purse, but it could be better. I uploaded some photos of the charms, interior, zip closure, and handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, November 25, 2011
This review is from: Large Charm Hobo Handbag
I love this bag! It's a nice soft bag with just enough everything-plenty of room,compartments and best of all to me it carries just right on my shoulder..alot of bags have too short of straps and the bag is often at a weird awkward uncomfortable place on my side but this one is perfect..just enough length where it isn't clutched in the armpit or too low to the waist.i got it in green but intend to buy other colors too.i have used this on trips and daily life...perfect for carrying your usual essentials plus enough room for iPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB bag!!!!!!!!, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Large Charm Hobo Handbag
I absolutely LOVE this bag!!! It's exactly what I was searching for but could never find in any stores. And believe me, I searched and searched. I'm always leery about buying things online because I like to see things in person, to determine if it's the right fit for me. But all the reviews I read were so positive. I commute on a train so I needed a large bag to hold my book, umbrella, etc...but not huge to where I felt burdened. The size is fantastic and the handles are a great length. I can't say enough great things about it. The color is really pretty too. I ordered the yellow and it's a perfect "camel" color. I would gladly buy this bag again and again in other colors....or the same one! The shipping was fast too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Large Charm Hobo Handbag
I must have spent two or more days just looking at purses on Amazon because I had a gift certificate and wanted a new purse. There were so many choices! Finally I had narrowed down my choices to about 10. They all had features I liked and things I didn't. I finally said to myself "just pick something" if I didn't like I could return it. I picked this bag, and I must say, I absolutely love it!! It's big, but not overwhelmining so. As someone else said, when you set it down, it "puddles" down. The Desert Orange color is like natural leather. The handles in a darker brown croc accent is great. Through away the goofy charms and it looks very professional. Have had many compliments. This is a keeper - I promise you will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes it's large but thats a good thing., April 9, 2012
Kindle Customer (Livermore, CO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Large Charm Hobo Handbag
Love this bag. I am not a purse user at all. I carry a small wallet only. I saw this bag and liked it so much I decided to start using a purse again. It had been years. I got the Dove Brown and love it. It makes the bag for me. I can also use it for my work papers & Kindles.

Update: 5/10/2012 - I also ordered the red as I couldn't resist. There were so many positive comments on it. My daughter also told me I should because the red "popped". It is a very nice deep red. The inside of the bag is animal print compared to the design inside on the Dove Brown. They are both great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hobo Bag, August 18, 2011
I love this Bag!
It just arrived today,(fast service!)
I've already changed over from my other bag where everything was cramped and it felt like it weighed a ton to this one.
The weight feels more evenly distributed crazy I know but all the same stuff actually feels more ballanced and easier to carry. I am known for having everything but the kitchen sink in my handbags lol.Being a mom you sort of have to have all the little extras that your kids need the kitchen sink still won't quite fit,,(wink) but seriously this bag is the great!
It holds so much, looks stylish I am tempted to get more in diff colors.It is well made, expensive looking without breaking the bank love , love love that part all in all this bag is really a great buy for those who like oversized bags.

Thanks for making a great product I am verry pleased...

me in ma

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved the purse first few months, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Large Charm Hobo Handbag
I bought this purse in the Red color. LOVED IT!! The purse is great space-wise. But after about 6 months, the leather started to peel around the top where the magnets hold the purse closed. The plastic trim on the handles where the seams come together peeled off after only a month or so making it look old and worn out. The purse construction-wise is built to last but the outer shell is not. Kind of bummed I spent so much money on it and it didn't even last a full year. I don't trash my purses or are rough with them. I was really expecting more life out of it. Now if I have to use it, it's kind of embarrassing because it looks so trashed out.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best Amazon purchase. Ever. Hands down., March 11, 2014
Bizzy Mom (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Large Charm Hobo Handbag
I've waited a long time to write this review. Over a year, y'all. And guess what? I STILL LOVE THIS BAG. It was fantastic the first time I used it and it was fantastic yesterday at the grocery store. The size is perfect. I use it as a purse, a camera bag, and as a diaper bag. It's a little tricky to pare stuff down if I want to use it as all three things at the same time, but two out of three I can do with no problem whatsoever. The pictures do not do this bag justice. What did they do, shine 17 lights directly on the bags in order to shoot them? Shiny to the max, which the bag is totally not. I got the mustard yellow and it is way more appealing in person than in the photo. The removable keychain is a gaudy piece of junk, but you just unclip it and give it to your 4 year old and now err'body's happy.

What else? The exterior zipper pocket I use for my phone and keys. The interior pockets I use for smaller things that I don't need as often. The length of the handles is perfect so that the bag doesn't hang too low so you can reach in and grab what you need easily. What else do I say? So worth the price. It is the perfect bag.

(for reference I'm in my early 30s with a house full of kids. Neither I nor my family is treating any with kid gloves, know what I'm sayin'?)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!, August 12, 2012
This review is from: Large Charm Hobo Handbag
I have it in the pearl white color with gray straps and details. It's beautiful! It looks more expensive than it was. I was looking for a big purse to carry all of my random things, but I still wanted it to look nice! It has an outside pocket with a zipper and good sections inside to organize, but still has room for bigger items. It easily carries my kindle fire, cell phone, baby products, water bottle, pocket book, sunglasses, etc... I'm going to get another one! I'm just trying to decide what color! I definitely recommend this handbag!

Large Charm Hobo Handbag (Brown)
$34.95